We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

General Election Results July 2015

Delegate/Vice-Delegate

In a landslide victory, our new Delegate and Vice-Delegate is Feirmont and Arbiter08.

Chair of the Assembly

This was a one-sided battle with Farengeto steamrolling his opponent into oblivion.

Minister of the Army

It seems the elements were against them, as Siberian Districts freezes the competition.

Minister of Regional Affairs

Christmas came early this year as Kris Kringle took to the skies in his mighty sleigh, while his opponent received coal.

Minister of Foreign Affairs

A loud roar echoes through the room as Hileville claims victory over the rest.

Craziest Person

A sigh that seems contagious washes over the crowd as Rebeltopia is back in his straitjacket and carted off to the Asylum.

Congrazzles to the winners and thank you for participating in the second General Elections of the year.

I am incredibly proud of Feirmont. He joined the Cabinet a bit less than six months ago, and yet here he is ready to lead us as our next Delegate. This shows precisely the kind of openness that has always defined our region, the one place where even the newest citizen can make a difference. Congrats!

I also want to congratulate my fellow Ministers-Elect. I hope that we will also work together to make the region an even better place.

To Rebs...oh, they just took him away. Nevermind, just congrats on the insanity, I guess?
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Congrats everyone! Thank you to all that ran/voted in the elections!

Can't wait to get to work on the 1st!

May I be the first to congratulate Siberian Districts on his appointment to MoA

As I had thought.

Congratulations.

Cynosurian Councillor of Brilliance

Congratulations all!
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice

Congrats to all!
A Lovely Insane Sòlda Mèt 

Sòlda Mèt of the South Pacific Special Forces
Former World Assembly Advisor

Thank you everyone who voted for me!
To the other elects, I look forward to working with you! Hopefully we can meet both our goals for this term.
SibDis

Congrats to all of the winners -- especially Feir and Abr! I'm sure this term will be great!
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

Yay! Woohoo! Feir won!

Im sure that our Canadian Pancake will lead us well!(Or into Pancakeland Tounge)

Congratulations to all!
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)