We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

CSS Nomination

Tsunamy is an experienced member of our region. He's been delegate for nearly nine months, and during that time he's proved himself to be a skillful and intelligent leader. Considering all of this, I hereby nominate Tsunamy to the CSS.
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

Isn't he already a member?

:faceslap:
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

(08-10-2015, 08:13 AM)Sam111 Wrote: Isn't he already a member?

Yep.
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice

Good work.

Sarcasm aside, it's 8 months and he's done a whole lot more than that, hence his inclusion into the CSS.

Cynosurian Councillor of Brilliance

Also, only the Delegate can nominate other people into the CSS. Citizens can recommend a person, but can't actually nominate them. People could nominate themselves too, but I don't believe anyone has done that.

(08-11-2015, 12:33 PM)Arbiter08 Wrote: Also, only the Delegate can nominate other people into the CSS. Citizens can recommend a person, but can't actually nominate them. People could nominate themselves too, but I don't believe anyone has done that.

Now there's an idea........

Can I recommend Awe? Tounge

Awe for CSS!
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)