We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Ministry Report #5

Hi everyone!

I am happy to publish the fifth issue of Ministry Report. Here I briefly evaluate how I met the objectives set out in the previous issue and I set new goals for the coming month. I also reestablish some goals in the evaluations section, so do take the time to read the whole issue, so you can know what is in store for the Ministry of Regional Affairs.

As always, I am eager to hear your comments and opinions. If there is something I am not doing right or I should be doing with more emphasis, then I want to heard about it. Just as well, if you want to help or learn how the get involved, simply post here or send me a telegram. I will be glad to help in any way I can!

Kris Kringle
Minister of Regional Affairs

[Image: 4pg989R.png]

Click to enlarge
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I'm fired up for Talking Points. Sign me up for the first RP interview.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

I'm glad you are interested! I'll definitely send you a PM to schedule an interview. Smile
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I'm game for "Taking Points"! RP or not :-D

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium

I'll keep that in mind! Smile

Legal Resources: