We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Project West
Lightbulb 
Project West: Connecting Vienna to Tristan by High speed rail.

Main Operator: Forevermore Intercontinental Logistics (Already a part of Hammerstarian state-owned industry)

List of nations that are invited (Shall be updated over the weeks)
Kringalia
Bonaugure
Karnetvor
SJS Republic
Southern Fennoscandia
The United Expanse
Qvait
Noctenos
Rebeltopia

-Coming soon-

[Image: 20131113__high-speed-rail~p1.jpg]
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

Tear
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Until the conference has reached a conclusion, and Ryccia has gained full control of its state. Hammerstar shall not allow Ryccia to jeopardise their treasury by partaking in Project West, especially when Ryccian cash is very much needed for rebuilding.

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

Can you provide some more detail on this? I'm slightly lost here.

<33

I'll give you a heads up, since you weren't here before.

A while ago when Hammerstar funded the full reparation of the Ryccian railroads, and the complete restoration and upgrade of the railway from Hammerstar to Qvait. Hammerstarian engineers, architects and workers have noticed that the railways that connect the western continent is rotten, rusty and damaged. Beaten up to pulp.

It could not support high-speed rails or long hard hauls, there's one evidence of this, there has yet anyone to mention about TSP's railroad, and a rail network that connects every country. So it could be presumed that the rails in the western continent are measly, unattended and no one is willing to fix it.

That's where Hammerstar comes in, having conducted Cranston (A high speed railway that connects Ryccia, Qvait and Hammerstar) all by itself. (Qvait is not helping at that time, and Ryccia is having problems within its own borders).

Hammerstar therefore invites all countries south of the western continent to create a strong fundamental railway network that connects all the cities. Noctenos is a nation on this list.

I have a couple of drawings on how the route shall go, it must mostly be straight if we'd like to use high speed rail. Here's the drawing, and the project is divided into two. WestStar and WestLight.

WestStar

[Image: bbPg7Dn.png]

WestLight

[Image: 8SjH7GV.png]

- Doraemon

I will point out that the Kringalian map there is incredibly incomplete, since it was made back when I wasn't at all interested in roleplaying. I don't have enough time right now, but I'll try to post a rough sketch of Kringalia's current major cities.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I was actually waiting for bn to update the map so that we can get this going. But since he's awol, I guess we need to do something about it

This Tapatalk message will self destruct after the beep

Booooop

- Doraemon

I never actually gave B&N more details about my cities, so an update wouldn't work, in my particular case. Tounge
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Please respect the other plots, because a nation will surely take a plot whereas you already play in.
For example, a nation will surely take the plot 065. What will be his opinion about that?
I think you should go along this plot waiting a taker.
[Image: tNH1rwi.png]

Actually, it's quite simple.

Just build within the borders of the states that partake in the project. If there's no nations between it, we'll act as if it was unclaimed or non rp nations

This Tapatalk message will self destruct after the beep

Booooop

- Doraemon