We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

CSS Nominations

Greetings South Pacificans,

With the recent resignation of Southern Bellz and the loss of citizenship of Brutland and Norden, the CSS:

In accordance to Article 7 Section 1-5 of the Charter, I present my nominations of the following citizens to the Committee for State Security:

Hileville: With their dedication to the Region, previous experience, and a long standing citizen of the South Pacific I believe they will be a fine addition to the CSS.

Farengeto: Another active member of the community and has participated in SPSF runs in the past.

Sam111 (SJS Republic): Previous experience as Chair of the CSS under the Delegacy of Tsunamy. Another member of the community who is active and already has a high level of influence and endorsements.
#EC4Lyfe

Will the ballot be voted on as a whole?

I'd imagine there will be three separate voting ballots.
#EC4Lyfe

Mm.

Alright, my opinion on the nominees.

Farengeto: Good pick. Should have been in it earlier, but at least he has an opportunity now.

Hileville: See above, but much earlier admission.

Sam: I don't get this one. A man serves as Vice Delegate for less than a full term, and he's a nominee? If he had more experience, I'd agree, but as it stands, I'll be voting against.

I'm half and half, on these nominations.
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice

I would first like to thank Feirmont for the nomination. I'm very pleased to accept the nomination.

I will be more than happy to answer any questions that anyone might have for me.

(10-04-2015, 01:46 PM)ProfessorHenn Wrote: Sam: I don't get this one. A man serves as Vice Delegate for less than a full term, and he's a nominee? If he had more experience, I'd agree, but as it stands, I'll be voting against.

The CSS endorses Sam because he is level-headed and he currently has the 5th highest influence level in the region. When it comes to the CSS, we want to make sure we're including a few high-influence players within the decision-making process, because a lot our on-site defense depends upon the cooperation of those players. Other nominees have less influence and endorsements, but more knowledge and experience that we're looking for.

Thank you for the nomination. I'm also willing to answer any questions.

I may not have the longest service record (still around two years) but I have had consistent activity and a dedicated contribution to TSP.

I've cumulatively served as Justice for 10 months (8 months as Chief Justice), 4 months as CoA, 2 months as MoA, and I've been a long time member of the SPSF.

Thanks for the nomination. I'll happily answer any questions anyone has for me.

May I ask how many members there are currently in the CSS?

I'm too lazy to find the count on tapatalk...

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium