We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

SPSF Review - November

Quote:9. During the month of July, November, and March, the Assembly will prepare a resolution to serve as a mid-term review of the SPSF's development, activity and leadership, with comments, feedback and suggestions for future reform.
It's that time again, the term review for the SPSF. A report on all our comments, concerns and complaints.

Firstly, I'd like to start with reports and summaries on all SPSF operations conducted this term, and a status report on the Ministry and its membership.

And of course comments from the MoA and all Generals (do we still have any?), as well as feedback on their work from their peers and other SPSF members.

Bump.

I would like to see this.
Call me toast.

Operations: (In no particular order)

Operation Gratitude:
As a "thank you" to DEN for helping us in various prior raids, we assisted them in the raid of Japan.

Operation Houses:
The SPSF aided multiple defender organizations in the liberation of Hogwarts.

Operation Osiris:
As a show of friendship and unity the SPSF helped Osiris in the delegacy transfer from Saq to Trick Shot.

The West Pacific Situation:
In a turn of events, the TWP delegacy was handed to DEN. Banding together with multiple regions, the SPSF helped restore the delegate spot to Elegarth.

Operation Gale:
In a joint effort between the SPSF and the Sekhmet Legion Founderless.

Operation Jump Point I:
Operation Jump Point was an attempt at refounding the region The World After The End. 5 days into the occupation the region was liberated by defenders.

Operation Jump Point II
After the first raid attempt failed, we attempted to take TWATE by stealth. After a two week long operation we succeeded in refounding the region and it is now under SPSF control.

New Members: (Note: We had 7 new members, with 3 still in active service. Those are the ones listed below)
  • horalek
  • Spertecus
  • Alamiy

Internal Updates:

New Flag:
A new flag created by Imkhica was put into place.

Soldier of the Month:
Currently on hiatus, this was an incentive to participate in the SPSF, giving a $5.00 steam gift card to a selected soldier each month.

Promotions:
  • Alisa: Solda Ansyen >>> Solda Met
  • Hammerstar: Solda Ansyen >>> Depite

Field Reporters:
In order to increase visibility, a new rank known as "Field Reporter" was created to write raid reports and other updates. You can read more about this here.

SPSF Updates:
Additions and updates to the SPSF have been scattered all around the forum. In order to make this more centralized, semi-frequent update posts were created in order to give the community a sense of what's going on.

Updated Rank Icons:
The SPSF rank icons were updated to look better.

SPSF General Staff:

Minister of the Army/Minis nan Lame a: Siberian Districts
General/Jeneral: Resentine
Deputy/Depite: Hammerstar

Okay, so I think I've covered what was on the last review. Is there anything you guys would like added or if you have any general questions?
SibDis

Bump.

We need feedback for this resolution.

I think it's clear and shows the SPSF progress.
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice

While I generally say away from Army-related stuff, I'm thoroughly impressed by this list of activities and accomplishments.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

I'm pleased with the SPSF's progress this term.

This clearly is not going any further therefore I motion this to vote.
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice

It sounds like the SPSF has been fairly busy. I'd be curious about what the SPSF has been involved with since that original report up until the end of November to complete the picture started in the initial report.

Yikes I messed this up. Ahem:
It sounds like the SPSF has been fairly busy. I'd like to hear what the SPSF has been up to since the initial report in November.

(12-03-2015, 02:09 PM)Punchwood Wrote: This clearly is not going any further therefore I motion this to vote.

Motion... what to vote exactly?