We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Inquiry board

I made this so that if soldiers would like to ask about something (E.g, our status with a region), then someone can answer it.

That being said, what's TSP's status on The Red Fleet?
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

We are neutral towards TRF.
SibDis

Boss, most of the soldiers here are quite new to the international politics we have with other regions. Including me.

So, can you list out the regions we are allied with, and the regions we are hostile with?
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

Sorry for the late reply- it's final week(s).
I am going to make a clear cut list of our allies/enemies soon once this all ends. It'll require some talking to towards the cabinet about treaties, foreign policy, and that kind of stuff before I can get back to you with a final answer.
SibDis

What types of regions do you want us to avoid invading? Do you have any regions that you have your eye on for potential missions?
Arbiter08,
Former Vice Delegate of the South Pacific
Lampshade Bar and Grill Veteran

(12-21-2015, 05:39 PM)Arbiter08 Wrote: What types of regions do you want us to avoid invading? Do you have any regions that you have your eye on for potential missions?

We pretty much stray away from regions with founders, active regions, and allied regions. Aside from that, fire away!
I do have a pretty juicy target in the works, but I'm not really sure how that would work out.
SibDis