We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Poll: Do you want to have a colony on Earth
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
40.00%
2 40.00%
No
0%
0 0%
I don´t know/Abstain
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Colony in Earth
Wink 
Hello people.Our planet needs more materials and territory so we must colonize the earth,and I would make a map with the colonies,I need this information
Nation:
Capital of colony:
Situation:
Important things:
Thanks you!

Hmm, this seems Interesting, I'll try it.
Nation: UFI Foothold Epsilon Nine
Capital of colony: the ruins of San Fransisco
Situation: During the war for the Timorah islands, task force Epsilon Nine was lost to the depths of space. We crash landed on a backwater, uncivilized planet. The Commander of the task force ordered the establishment of a military base in the ruins of a city that was devastated during our crash. Now, we must defend ourselves from the primitive native, who perceive our arrival as the beginning of a larger invasion.
Important things: We possess far superior technology then the natives, however do to the fact that the homeland has no idea that we are here, it's only a matter of time until the supplies run out and we are forced to use the primitive technology of the enemy. However, all is not lost, we believe that if we can send a team to gather communication technology from the natives, we may be able to beam a distress call into the darkspace between the stars and call for help from The South Pacific.

Thank you! Hope this is enough information, you seem like a nice guy and I hope to see more of you on the forums!
"Liberty is the Gate and the Key to Prosperity"
My threads:
Philosophers Corner
The Ice-creamist Movement for Peaceful Unification of Desserts

Thank you!
Here you have your map http://www.scribblemaps.com/maps/view/2PDMrbbo4S/
Hope you like it.