We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Statement of the Government of the Humane Republic of Lazarus

Statement of the Government of the Humane Republic of Lazarus

In light of recent events in The South Pacific, the Humane Republic of Lazarus declares that it finds the sitting cabinet illegitimate.

The illegal dissolution of the constitution, among other offenses, are tantamount to a coup, and thus the provisions of our treaty with The South Pacific are void.

We urge the delegate and his cabinet to stand down and restore the constitution and unban those citizens of The South Pacific who were illegally expelled from the region.

We encourage our friends and other regions to join us in our condemnation.
Ambassador of the Republic of Lazarus
General of the Lazarene Liberation Army
Former Chairman of the PRL

I really appreciate this show of support. We have now helped each other during our respective times of testing, and for that you have our gratitude. Smile
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Thank you for the support!
We will continue to fight to bring the True Coalition back to The South Pacific.
Semi-Unretired

Thank you for the support! Happywide

<33

Merci, Lazarus! Happywide
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

I might have actually found the only active Laz ambassador in the whole corp. And its the guy who's going to going inactive argh!!!!!

Also hello TSP.

Hi!
I don't think we've had a sheep in these parts since Sheepatropolis. How do you like it here? Smile
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

The top menu is a bit cluttered and its not green enough but besides that its nice Tounge

Oh, you're using the default. Ugly default theme. >_>

Legal Resources:

Beautiful superior theme.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy: