We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Delegacy Handover

There has been a general agreement that the Delegacy would be assumed by Tsunamy, the senior CSS member and third highest endorsement nation in the region, on an interim basis for several days now. As such, and with the endorsement count on Hileville continuing to slowly fall, I've added him as an RO with full powers in preparation for this. Neither me or Tsu feel any need to rush the transition, but I believe it will be speeded up by this and ensure maximum stability as everyone will have received prior notification.
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]

Tsu will be assuming the Delegacy at the coming minor update; I have resigned WA on Hileville and restored it on my main nation.

(02-08-2016, 08:11 PM)Belschaft Wrote: Tsu will be assuming the Delegacy at the coming minor update; I have resigned WA on Hileville and restored it on my main nation.

Just to avoid confusion, Bel means major update in approximately four and a half hours, not tomorrow's minor.

Yes, I do <_<

Thanks, Bel. And thanks for your help in all of this — the region's indebted to you.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

You da best, Lyssa! <3

<33