We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Roll Call

Ok I want to know who is here and what projects you wish to be a part of. So simply say your here and list the projects you would like and list them in order of preference. Depending on how many active people we have you will so many projects to work on. If you want you can ask for a random selection.

Communications

Southern Journal- Our state owned newspaper, you could write up your own articles, proof-read others articles or do both. This would require regular posting.

Southern Radio- Our state owned radio station, you could be in a radio show, maybe host your own or help advertise it. This would also require regular posting.

Cabinet's Questions- We interview the Cabinet weekly. You could interview the Cabinet, proof-read interviews or both. As it's weekly it would regular posting.

Resident Spotlights- Here we have fun interviews of TSP's residents. You can interview someone, proof-read interviews or both. This one doesn't require as much time as other projects but will still require regular posting.

Integration

Handbook- This is useful information for new players or new residents. You would help write it up and/or proof-read. This one would have a deadline to have the booklet done by and therefore you could have moments of high activity and moments of low activity. Just so long as the project is done by the deadline you can spend as little or as much time on it as you wish.

Companion Programme- You would be a "companion" to a new player and would help them get understand the game and get them on their own two feet in the region. This would most likely require a lot of commitment however the workload would change all the time, depending on the number of people in the programme and the number of "companions."

Culture

TSP Awards- You'll help create new awards, decide who gets them/run voting and organise the award ceremony. This will have a moment of high activity and then will bubble down until the next awards. So when its going on it will require regular posting but it's not a constant thing.

RMB Flash Mobs- You and others will randomly appear in our RMB or another region's RMB with a song or something or other showing off our culture. This one will only happen a few times a term at most and even when planning it won't take much commitment. It's more of a one off fun thing to do and really anyone could get involved.

Festivals- You will help plan and then possibly help run a festival. Now I don't think we will have a festival this term as elections won't be that far away but they are very likely next term. This would require regular posting during planning and if you help run the festival that will also require commitment.
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice

Here again for the second roll call?
1. RMB Flash Mob
2. Festivals
3. Handbook
4. Southern Journal
5. (Maybe, idk my availability) Southern Radio
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

Anything I can be used in.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Well, since I'm here to make Polandball comics like Kris said, I'll join the Southern Journal c: I can proof-read too and write articles (but I think I'll be more in comics since I'm not really motivated to write any articles)

- Southern Journal (Comics and Proof-Reading)
- Companion Programme (Hm, I know the basics of the game, and I'm patient. People say I'm friendly and I want to help new people)
- Handbook
- TSP Awards
- RMB Flashmob
- Festival

But actually, I'd like to be assigned randomly. I can be assigned in all of it. I'll try my best to help Happywide (Except the radio. I used to run one for a site but it was my friend who helps me with it so I can't do it with myself) c:
The Republic-Federation of Great Biochemiae | Ang Republika-Pederasyon ng Kalakhang Biochemiae | La República-Federación de Gran Biochemiae
Frāternitās, Dignitas et Unitas
Polandball

I'm here and interested, though I would obviously need some mentoring here and there.

1. Southern Journal: both writing and proof-reading
  2. Cabinet's questions: both writing and proof-reading
  3. Handbook: proof-reading (might not be a bad idea since I'm very much new myself)
  4. Resident Spotlight: proof-reading
In general, I'm willing to proof-read anything, and help out with writing.
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

(04-12-2016, 05:45 PM)griffindor13 Wrote: I'm here!
I can do:
1. Southern Journal (proof-read)
2. Cabinet Questions (proof-read)
3. Resident Spotlights (proof-read)
4. Handbook (proof-read)
5. Companion Program
I LOVE proof-reading (in case you didn't notice Smile)
I am simply just too busy at the current time to be conducting interviews and such.
-Griffindor/Ebonhand
-Current Roles/Positions
-Legislator 2/24/20-
-High Court Justice 6/7/20-
-South Pacific Coral Guard 11/17/20-
-Minister of Engagement 6/17/22-

-Past Roles/Positions
-Legislator 7/3/16-4/10/18
-Secretary of State 4/3/20-2/24/21

-Chair of the APC 9/24/16-5/31/17
-Vice-Chair of the APC 6/1/17-4/10/18
-Local Council Member 7/1/17-11/17/17
-Citizen 5/2012-12/2014 and  2/26/16-7/3/2016

Sorry, I've been away.

My preference is still to work on the culture projects (festivals, flash mobs and the awards).

Thank you all who responded. I'm going to contact everyone in the FP who has not responded and try and get them to. Then hopefully we should have a proper system once again.
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice

Going to keep working on awards and I wouldn't mind doing the occasional piece for the Southern Journal However SPN may keep me from it.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

I'll work on the radio protect
SibDis