We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Operation?: Golden Godess

Alright, so, the reason I have a ? there is because I know there's been division among the community for this, so, I figured I'd ask you guys if we wanted to do this before jumping in full.

This is about Osiris.

I have been authorized by the Delegate to act at my own discretion, and personally, I'm not a big fan of This Transitional Government, but, I'd like to hear from you all first. Obviously, given our low numbers, Odds are is that we'd have to drop all current ops and jump in head first with this one.

So, what are we thinking? OFO or TG? Or not fight at all?
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

I personally think we should support the OFO. They're in the legal high ground.
Not only that, but it would put us back up in the spotlight. I can contact Trick Shot and talk about how we can help if you'd like
SibDis

Trick wants us to endorse Revert. I recommend resigning from the WA but leaving our puppets in An Escape and putting new ones in Osi.
Keep on replacing your puppets with new ones as you get banned.

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=revert
SibDis

@rhinotaz , @Arstotzka , thoughts?
~Mahatma Gandhi

support OFO

OFO.

<33

Alright then. Pull WA's off of Nations and make new ones to endorse Revert.
~Mahatma Gandhi

I'm not entirely sure I know enough about Whale to have an opinion. Tim and Cormac are more or less accusing him of being a foreign agent, without much proof, mind you.

However, given the history of Osiris, they might very well have a point. After all, they dealt with a group of players that is now banned here in TSP despite that group never setting foot here.

Does anyone have a good bio on The Almighty Jesus Whale? What's his background? What regions was he involved in? How long has he been in Osiris?

To the extent of my knowledge(via Lord Ravenclaw) he isn't a Foriegn agent, but, I honestly don't know more than that.

I honestly don't have much faith in Cormac(I don't know enough about Tim to make accusations) but I think Cormac's more interested in political gains than actually dealing with Inflitraitors. He's a historic flip-flopper when it comes to R/D politics(and I honestly don't like him from personal experience interacting with him).
~Mahatma Gandhi

Oh, don't get me wrong. Cormac and Tim are completely taking advantage of the situation.

That being said, I don't think we should support someone who seemingly came out of nowhere and whom we know nothing about, lest we end up with our own foot in our mouth later.

Perhaps a bit of research is required on our part.