We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Off-topic rant

Let's hang everyone in the current government as traitors and Belschaft can rule TSP as he was always meant to. He is divinely ordained as lord and savior of this region. Distortilla, you might find a place in this new order. As long as you know when to bark, which you seem to know pretty well.

As long as people like Belschaft make mountains out of molehills, and invent or create reasons to "save TSP" from fabricated threats then TSP (legislative) is going to be this little dysfunctional, ridiculous mess. Belschaft you belong on the show Devious Maids. You know all those sci fi stories where corrupt\evil people make up threats to stay in power and keep the populace's attention diverted from real issues? Ding ding ding, you win first prize and have established quite a history. I"m inclined to believe that Axelnod and Argon and whatever are your little puppets.

There were some damn typos. One person decide to fix them because realistically that means everyone who voted for that legislation wasn't paying 100% attention. I wonder why? Maybe because its a game?

If he changed the spirit of the law it would be apparent, instead he tried to make us look less like a group of people who don't proofread our amendments even though we can waste a million pages of discussion on the particular amendment.

Sickened to death over this constant nonsense.

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

(05-11-2014, 02:25 PM)Escade Wrote: snip

I don't see how that helps, and I'm sure we are all better than that. Let's prove it. Arbiter made a motion, and we'll vote on it as soon as all other votes are done. Shall we avoid attacking others? Thanks.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Your mother, Kris!

...:smiling:
The Third Imperium
Journalist, South Pacific Independent News Network (SPINN)

Provost, Magisterium
Sergeant, East Pacific Sovereign Army
Journalist, East Pacific News Service

Foreign Affairs Minister, The West Pacific

Kris, the policy of appeasement always works out well.

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

(05-11-2014, 05:07 PM)Escade Wrote: Kris, the policy of appeasement always works out well.

How has the policy of confrontation worked out, Escade? Has it brought unity and prosperity to the region?

This is not appeasement. This is knowing when and how to argue with people.
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I disagree 'cause you're wrong.
The Third Imperium
Journalist, South Pacific Independent News Network (SPINN)

Provost, Magisterium
Sergeant, East Pacific Sovereign Army
Journalist, East Pacific News Service

Foreign Affairs Minister, The West Pacific

(05-11-2014, 02:25 PM)Escade Wrote: Let's hang everyone in the current government as traitors and Belschaft can rule TSP as he was always meant to. He is divinely ordained as lord and savior of this region. Distortilla, you might find a place in this new order. As long as you know when to bark, which you seem to know pretty well.

As long as people like Belschaft make mountains out of molehills, and invent or create reasons to "save TSP" from fabricated threats then TSP (legislative) is going to be this little dysfunctional, ridiculous mess. Belschaft you belong on the show Devious Maids. You know all those sci fi stories where corrupt\evil people make up threats to stay in power and keep the populace's attention diverted from real issues? Ding ding ding, you win first prize and have established quite a history. I"m inclined to believe that Axelnod and Argon and whatever are your little puppets.

There were some damn typos. One person decide to fix them because realistically that means everyone who voted for that legislation wasn't paying 100% attention. I wonder why? Maybe because its a game?

If he changed the spirit of the law it would be apparent, instead he tried to make us look less like a group of people who don't proofread our amendments even though we can waste a million pages of discussion on the particular amendment.

This is the pot calling the kettle black. Escade. You're attacking Bels for attacking GR. Personal attacks get us nowhere, except more personal attacks. Lets try to be civil, here. Lets not resort to attacking those who attack.
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium

(05-11-2014, 02:25 PM)Escade Wrote: Let's hang everyone in the current government as traitors and Belschaft can rule TSP as he was always meant to. He is divinely ordained as lord and savior of this region. Distortilla, you might find a place in this new order. As long as you know when to bark, which you seem to know pretty well.

Now those are some very serious allegations - were they true I would be guilty of treason - and not the first of their kind you've made.

Do you want to substantiate them or should I sue you for defamation?
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]

This thread is about typos, not about the endless feud between Escade and Belschaft. Stop threadjacking.

Legal Resources:

I'm not threadjacking Kris. I'm giving Escade a chance to substantiate her accusations in the place she made them, rather than go straight to court.
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]