We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

TSP 4 TSP

Oh hey, didn’t see you there. I was busy helping this new nation find their way around TSP.
There you are little Jimmy-nation. Come see me if you need help.

[Image: c8Hyurv.jpg]

So, you’ve decided to check out my campaign, have you? Good, good. Let me show you around.

The Delegacy, as you most certainly know, is an important role. It’s the head of state, the advisor to the Local Council, the activity upbringer on the RMB. There’s work to be had, when you’re Delegate, don’t let anyone fool you on that one.

So, you’re probably here to see why I would be a good fit.

I’ve been the delegate before, in the old system. Although now the Delegate does not lead the Cabinet, they still have the entire gameside to see to. The gameside aspect was what I was most interested about when I first ran for the Delegacy.

I love getting telegrams from new players asking for help, and I really enjoy helping them along their way; about issues, about TSP, about NS in general.

[Image: J4iQOv6.png]

There is nothing I like to see than a job well done. My experience in many aspects of the game show that I can sit in the role once more, better than before, and with a full positive attitude if elected.

I like to get things done. There’s nothing I enjoy more than seeing plans come to fruition. Which is why I would thoroughly enjoy working with the Local Council to see their ideas come through. To work with Regional Affairs to see their ideas come through. To work with the gameside community and see their ideas come through.

[Image: cIHmGi8.png]

I also really enjoy having fun. I find that what we should be focused on is that fun factor. Sure, legislation can be fun to write, sure being in the judiciary can be fun to do, sure being a minister can be fun to be...but for me the real joy is seeing the surprise from the RMB when there’s a random fun change on the WFE, when there’s a flash game on the RMB itself, when there’s HYPE for an election, and watching newer members of the community come out of the woodwork to participate in discussions.

[Image: eKUBpUw.jpg]

All in all, I love the gameside more than anything in NS. I find the community to be fascinating, and would love the opportunity once more to conquer be the head of such a wonderful place and continue to watch it thrive. People call me odd; people call me crazy; people call me annoying…

But I’m really just a Pancake.

Vote The Special Pancake for The South Pacific. #TSP4TSP

Now, my fair TSP nation, do you have any questions for me?
#EC4Lyfe

You've been called a delicacy by some, how important do you think Maple syrup is to a role like this?

How do you envision the Delegate and the Local Council working together?  Where do you draw the lines of responsibility?

Pancake for the Delicacy!
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

(07-02-2016, 11:50 AM)Seraph Wrote: You've been called a delicacy by some, how important do you think Maple syrup is to a role like this?

How do you envision the Delegate and the Local Council working together?  Where do you draw the lines of responsibility?

Maple Syrup is very important. It's sweeter than your normal table syrup.

The Delegacy is meant to be an advisory role to the LC. I wouldn't overstep the line of being an advisor to the realm of the Council itself. If the LC wants my opinion on something, I'll give it honestly. If there's something that I can help with, I'll help with all the powers bestowed upon me. I will not butt my head in at every moment; but be there to help whenever possible.

#EC4Lyfe

What do you plan to do if you loose the election?
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

(07-03-2016, 09:10 AM)Omega Wrote: What do you plan to do if you loose the election?

I plan to continue my duties as Permanent Justice. I also plan to continue having fun on the RMB and forum-side.
#EC4Lyfe

I love this too.

(07-03-2016, 11:53 AM)Sam111 Wrote: I love this too.

Why thank you Sam Happywide
#EC4Lyfe

So, some people say that you're not very tasty and that you are the most lying, deceitful corrupt pancake to ever run for the office of delegate.
I mean, I didn't say it — but some people are saying it. Some people — who know what they're talking about — are saying it.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

(07-03-2016, 12:57 PM)Tsunamy Wrote: So, some people say that you're not very tasty and that you are the most lying, deceitful corrupt pancake to ever run for the office of delegate.
I mean, I didn't say it — but some people are saying it. Some people — who know what they're talking about — are saying it.

I mean - and I'm just saying - people tend to get salty when they talk to you. Just passing on what I've heard.
#EC4Lyfe

(07-03-2016, 01:18 PM)Feirmont Wrote:
(07-03-2016, 12:57 PM)Tsunamy Wrote: So, some people say that you're not very tasty and that you are the most lying, deceitful corrupt pancake to ever run for the office of delegate.

I mean - and I'm just saying - people tend to get salty when they talk to you. Just passing on what I've heard.

At least they're not complaining about my size.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]