We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Nominations, Round 2

Nominations for High Court Justice!

Hello and welcome to the High Court Election. Elections will follow the procedure outlined in the Code of Laws. Citizens may either suggest or nominate a Justice, or nominate themselves. If someone nominates a citizen, they must accept their nomination.

Upon accepting a nomination, candidates must submit a Conflict of Interest Disclosure. Details on this are found in the Code of Laws.

Now for some dates!

Nomination period: from now until 5/28/14 at 5:00pm EST
Voting Period: 5/28/14 at 5:00pm EST to 5/31/14 at 4:00pm EST
(note: times are subject to change. Changes will be announced in a timely fashion)

I nominate Unibot and Rebeltopia.

I accept my nomination.

I nominate Raven, Awe, and Todd.

I nominate Belschaft

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

Belschaft has already been elected to the High Court.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

My bad. Blame the rum

(05-24-2014, 12:56 AM)QuietDad Wrote: My bad. Blame the rum

I don't want to ask. Tounge
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I'm on a boat with 27 adult and 3 teen pirates celebrating the taking of a fair maiden. That's what pirates do.

How about GE, GB, QD and/or LE?
-tsunamy
[forum admin]