We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Has there been a resolution specific to the south pacific to create a space station?

I was unable to find anything in the South Pacific's forums about resolutions for a regional space station. I've been reading a thread on why some resolutions fail in the World Assembly and found that it's hard to pass resolutions related to space as certain regions role play celestial empires. However, the canon lore for this region is different. Is there something that makes these resolutions difficult for the South Pacific?
Am I missing something? Has there actually been any resolutions as I've described or do I not understand how the South Pacific Assembly works?
Any clarifications will be appreciated. 
Thank you for your considerations.

So this would be much better suited for our RP forums, not the Assembly. The Assembly deals with the government of the region, the RP forums is where we roleplay as our own nations.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

2015 there was an attempt http://tspforums.xyz/thread-1236.html?hi...ce+station

The SCO also passed a resolution on the peaceful use of space.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

[quote pid='152887' dateline='1492225513']
Alright I see. Thank you everyone.
[/quote]