We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lazarene Dilemma

I am opening this thread for anyone who has questions or has something to say about the current Lazarene dilemma. I will fight to keep an embassy open with you all,as Funk is starting to close embassies to regions that oppose his regime. Have a good day! Hail Lazarus! Hail TSP!

Oh and this thread is dedicated to Seraph, a short lived Lazarene citizen who was greatly loved by the masses. He was recently accused of couping, to which I was laughing at. Seraph would never do that. He did a great job in the Delegate Elections and will continue to do great things here! Smile

I'm not sure I deserve a dedication [emoji14] Keep up the good work, anyway!

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

(05-06-2017, 11:51 AM)Spenty Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 11:28 AM)The13th Wrote: Is this for ambassadors from other regions or only citizens of the South Pacific? Smile

The program is for everyone. In fact, we have changed our program to The Lampshade Academy. If you would like to apply feel free to message me Smile .

(07-30-2017, 02:29 AM)Seraph Wrote: I'm not sure I deserve a dedication [emoji14] Keep up the good work, anyway!

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

Lol ok! Thanks! Smile