We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

BCP's Brilliant Campaign Pledge (By Curious Proxy)

Bear Connors Paradiso - barmy country player; batty, cooky psycho - brings 'Crazy' prestige, being clearly potty.  Brescian, Campagnan? Please! BCP's beyond crass placement, bakes capital pizzas (but can't pineapple), breads, creates pasta - bella con parmigiano!  Bear Connors Paradiso brings class, passes banal, cute puerility, but curates psychoses beautiful, celestial: perfect!

Okay, I can't spend all night in front of a thesaurus, but if you're in any doubt about how crazy BCP is, then look no further than this campaign - written in absentia, with no input, by someone else.  And he allowed this!  This is also the same guy who, at the last LC election, having hyped his apparent running to hitherto unforseen levels, went missing for the entire nomination period so that he couldn't accept his nomination - and this after the LC had changed the law to make this harder to do by accident, after BCP's own complaints following the election before that!

I mean, this guy.  He's nuts!

BCP - BEST CRAZY PERSON!

'Cos silly is but one synonym for crazy (and I should know)!

Good luck my opponent *hugs*
- Winner of 'Most Energetic Campaign' in the June 2016 TSP elections.
- Winner of the Best Overall RMB poster and [b]Best RMB Welcomer of the The South Pacific Coconut Awards, 2017[/b]
- Craziest Person of the June 2017 Cabinet 
- STARS Commander 

- APC -  normal member/The undisputed king of all silliness, eternal ruler and God Emperor of APC
- Swan Knight or something
 Cob Award Winner: Top-50 most endorse buttons clicked
- Regional Leda Award Winner: Top-50 highest average endorsement count