We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[Broadcasting Project]Episode 01 Thread

The Ministry of Regional Affairs: Broadcasting Project - Episode 01
Hey all, after some contemplation, I think it'd be best if I get some suggestions from my fellow broadcasters on what should go in our first episode, which I want to get going soon. I was figuring we could get music submissions and things like that. We should also probably interview some government officials or do a debate segment on the chair elections. Please post your thoughts in this thread. We're also looking for more people to broadcast, so go ahead and post if you'd like to, and I'll be in touch.
Roland
Head of the Broadcasting Project
Signed,
[Image: tspsig.png]
Positions:
Legislator of The South Pacific
King of Machina, Defence Realm of Illuminati Alliance
Citizen of The East Pacific
Former Positions:
Overlord of Masterz
Seargant of HYDRA
Talon of Firehehlm
Munifiex of The Roman Empire
[Image: rv43j5bZ3p1Rs0A01odvThXy-TLzgwlhUTl_mY9E...66-h654-rw]

How exciting!

I hope you manage to get government officials for interviews. It'd be cool to see what they have to say. A regular commentary of regional and RP news would be cool too.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I'm always down to be interviewed in any format.

Gesendet von meinem Xtouch mit Tapatalk
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

Since I have been unable to get an answer on Discord, I'll repost the questions here.

Have you sorted put the platforms and logistics for this yet? Have you selected platform(s) to record, broadcast, and ideally upload finished episodes to? Besides potential guests, have you looked into the "regular" cast for these broadcasts? Have you tested these platforms yet?

I've been having trouble finding people, which was kind of the purpose for this post... I'm working on a platform.
Signed,
Positions:
Former Positions:
Overlord of Masterz
Seargant of HYDRA
Talon of Firehehlm

(11-10-2017, 10:48 PM)rolandarmstrong Wrote: I've been having trouble finding people, which was kind of the purpose for this post... I'm working on a platform.

It might seem like we're fussing over a minor detail, but this is really the first thing you should have figured out. Doesn't matter what you want to do if you still haven't figured out how to do it.

(11-11-2017, 02:49 AM)Farengeto Wrote:
(11-10-2017, 10:48 PM)rolandarmstrong Wrote: I've been having trouble finding people, which was kind of the purpose for this post... I'm working on a platform.

It might seem like we're fussing over a minor detail, but this is really the first thing you should have figured out. Doesn't matter what you want to do if you still haven't figured out how to do it.

I just set up an iradeo.com station, which should serve our needs well.
Signed,
Positions:
Former Positions:
Overlord of Masterz
Seargant of HYDRA
Talon of Firehehlm