We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

January 2018 Special APCRC Elections

[Image: Q4CFp4w.png]
Alliance for the Preservation of the Coalition
January 2018 Special Elections
It's election season again!

This special election will be held for the January 2018 term. This term will only be for four months, and thus, is a special election. Despite this, the transfer of power is still very critical, as the next set of leaders will lead us through our gameside expansion. Thus, I declare the nominations open once I open this thread. Based on our formula on the APC Charter, we will have 6 APCRC Members, including the Chair and the Vice-Chair of the over-all party.

Candiates Participating in the January 2018 Election Wrote:Chair: Spenty, Drall
Vice-Chair: Griffindor13
APCRC Members (4): Rikutso (Katie), Muncipio de Nevia, Spenty, Sam111

The time frame is as follows:
Nominations start immediately, and will end on the 4th of January, at 12 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Campaigning will follow the nominations period and will end on the 11th of January, at 12 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Voting will follow the campaigning period, and will end on the 15th of January, at 12 A.M. Eastern Standard Time.
Since this is a special election, there will be no transition period. Instead, the incoming APCRC members will take their oath of office at 12 P.M. on the 15th of January, Eastern Standard Time, once the results are official, and any possible re-votes have concluded.

Let the election begin!

I would like to clear this up from the get go: I will not seek reelection to the APCRC. This is a decision not born out of frustration with the party or an intention to leave. In fact I would argue it is a decision born our of confidence that this party is ready to be led without me. I founded this party* and I have been one of its leaders ever since. The leaders I have served with have exceeded all expectations and I expect their continued guidance will lead this party to greater things than I can imagine today. For those of you in the APC take up the challenge to make this party great. For those of you not in the APC fear not. Im not going anywhere and this is merrily a new chapter in my career. Long live the APC, long live TSP, long live the coalition!

Edit: in that spirit I nominate the following members for any position they wish to seek:
Spenty
Griffendor
Drall
Gordon Freeman
Kaitie
Sam
Amerion

*Technically Ryccia founded the party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

I accept my nomination for APCRC Member.

[Image: W9Gx775.png?2]
Wintreath Thane of Diplomatic Officers

Fmr. Local Councillor (9/9/15 - c. 10/15)

Discord:Katie#3933

I decline. But thanks for the nomation
- Winner of 'Most Energetic Campaign' in the June 2016 TSP elections.
- Winner of the Best Overall RMB poster and [b]Best RMB Welcomer of the The South Pacific Coconut Awards, 2017[/b]
- Craziest Person of the June 2017 Cabinet 
- STARS Commander 

- APC -  normal member/The undisputed king of all silliness, eternal ruler and God Emperor of APC
- Swan Knight or something
 Cob Award Winner: Top-50 most endorse buttons clicked
- Regional Leda Award Winner: Top-50 highest average endorsement count

I nominate Muncipio de Nevia, pronoun, roland, punchwood, and escade for a General Member spot!
-Griffindor/Ebonhand
-Current Roles/Positions
-Legislator 2/24/20-
-High Court Justice 6/7/20-
-South Pacific Coral Guard 11/17/20-
-Minister of Engagement 6/17/22-

-Past Roles/Positions
-Legislator 7/3/16-4/10/18
-Secretary of State 4/3/20-2/24/21

-Chair of the APC 9/24/16-5/31/17
-Vice-Chair of the APC 6/1/17-4/10/18
-Local Council Member 7/1/17-11/17/17
-Citizen 5/2012-12/2014 and  2/26/16-7/3/2016

I accept my nomination and will run for a regular seat.

I accept my nomination for Chair.

I would like to nominate Griff for Vice-Chair.

As discussed with Omega, I also won't be running for a position this term. I think it would be great to see new members run, be active and create things Smile

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

I will accept my nomination for Vice-Chair.

I would also like to nominate Drall specifically for Chair.
-Griffindor/Ebonhand
-Current Roles/Positions
-Legislator 2/24/20-
-High Court Justice 6/7/20-
-South Pacific Coral Guard 11/17/20-
-Minister of Engagement 6/17/22-

-Past Roles/Positions
-Legislator 7/3/16-4/10/18
-Secretary of State 4/3/20-2/24/21

-Chair of the APC 9/24/16-5/31/17
-Vice-Chair of the APC 6/1/17-4/10/18
-Local Council Member 7/1/17-11/17/17
-Citizen 5/2012-12/2014 and  2/26/16-7/3/2016

I was told that I can post my campaign here so I will go ahead and do it. 

Greetings all, 
Many of you know me, but many of you also do not know me and that is my fault. I have not been very active in TSP over the past few months for various reasons including real life and my job as head of the the legislature in TEP. I know that I should be more active in this region and that is one of the reasons that I have decided to run for office in our party. If I am elected, I will work together with our other members when it comes to proposing laws and making amendments to our own parties laws. As a member of the party in general, I would like to see increased membership, campaigning to have people join the party, and even increased discussions on our discord chat, which in my opinion, only has conversations every so often. I hope that you all will consider voting for me and give me the chance to help our great party!

Thank you, 
Municipio de Neiva (Alexey).

Legislative Jobs:
Current: TSP and TNP Assembly member, Provost of TEP Magisterium (Since October 2017-2nd Term). 
Former: Member of the Senate of Equinox, Member of the Legislature of Equinox, Speaker of the House of Commons of KGB, Member of the House of Commons of KGB.