We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

World Domination for Rebeltopia!

Rebeltopia for President

[Image: c7a832_f39674d4ad7d4d91b9b1bccf4e4d6ee4~mv2.jpg]

Ok. Maybe not President... WORLD DOMINATOR!! Yeah. That sounds better.

Im all for good, old fashion campaigns, but this wont be that. This will be a shit-show of only the best crazy EVAR!!
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium

Craziest food?
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTA1_HRL0m_9eZzwx6-YMv...7jbFgBPQhA]

Hot dog (Or bratwurst). Wrap that in ground beef. Wrap that in bacon. Grill to perfection.

This needs to be on everyone's plate at least once!! Even vegans/vegetarians will tell you that this sounds amazingly good!!
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

omg WANT
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

What’s the craziest thing you’d do for love

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I married a redhead...

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Ouch, lost my vote Tounge

(<--redhead)

I didn't say it was a bad thing... just crazy [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

For those in TSP who don't know you, tell us about yourself and also the great and awesome Lady Rebels Tounge

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

Im 5'8". I have dark hair and blue eyes. I like long walks to the fridge at midnight, and can drink in the LB&G with the best of 'em!!

... Oh... Is that not what you meant? Tounge

Rebel-topia was founded May 22nd, 2011 in the South Pacific. And, I'll admit, I was not very crazy. "Thats CRAZY", you might say. "How could the amazing, crazy RT we know and love have been so shy and timid?!?!" But its true. I took a few weeks of lurking around the forums before betting coaxed out by Antariel. He was the first crazy I met... And its been all down hill from there!!

I met the amazing LadyRebels not long after being coaxed from the womb by Ant. LR and I quickly bonded over silliness, and we became pretty inseparable. You could say she fostered the crazy within me. One find evening, she anointed me her Minion Smile .  We had taken over most of the spam and LB&G forums - and after of of the forum moves, posted something like 80-100 posts in the first 2 or 3 hours of the new forum being up. She had won many multiple Craziests, and after "retiring", passed the torch onto me.

I, myself, have won every single election for Craziest I have ever run for* -- I think it may be 10 or so? I haven't run much lately, giving other people the chance to prove their craziness! I even endorsed a few candidates in the past Smile  I do my best to foster the Crazy within TSP, and, though we tend to get way too uptight sometimes, I feel that I do a decent job (when Im around) of keeping the outrageous CRAZY vibe in TSP. Smile

* - That I can recall... I may have lost a few (most probable to LR) in the beginning...