We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Cabinet's position on TNP

A lot has happened surrounding TNP in the game recently. Given the OOC nature of the scandal surrounding Imki's NationStates World Fair ban and the subsequent exoneration by TNP's admins, the Cabinet has reasonably been quiet on the IC political front. TNP recently released a lengthy statement on it that seemed to please most people.

So, that being said, do we have any plans with TNP? What's the Cabinet doing on this front?

Before I release an opinion as a legislator, could you sum up the situation for me Sand?
Greetings, I am The Serres Republic.

Currently 'The Future Greatest and Most Splendid General of All TSP.'

I know you all look forward to when I complete my grand quest ;P.

Official ‘Most Dedicated Raider’ in all of TSP. Look at me all evil and shtuff ;P

Heck I was MoFA, Now Im PM. I must be loved owo

I found this post from TNP, which I think can sum the whole situation up.
http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/...&t=9104719
Citizen of the South Pacific
Legislator for The South Pacific

Following confirmation from Imki that she's more or less satisfied with the conclusion that TNP Administration reached from their ridiculously drawn-out investigation, I see IC relations continuing as normal. While I was one of the people interested by a potential blacklisting, Imki is content with the conclusion, and no other TSP citizens are being falsely accused of OOC harassment, so I've put down my pitchfork and torch.

I still personally think McMasterdonia reeks of guilt, and should have been removed from the TNP Administrative Team, but I'll retain hope that a potential follow-up investigation will deal with him.
[Image: Lj1SunN.png]
Formerly Banned For Still Unspecified "OOC Toxicity"