We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

My Resignation

Hi, everyone. I've done a lot of about where I am in RL with my work and personal issues, and where I am with TSP and NationStates in General. there's a lot in NS lately which hasn't helped at all with my personal stress levels, and ultimately, it's led to me shutting down a lot when I shouldn't, being inactive when I should be out in front leading, etc etc. I'm gonna need time, and space, to refocus myself on where I am with everything. As much as I like this region, I don't have the capacity to continue serving in my current positions.

So, it's with that all in mind that today I'm going to resign all of my offices. MoFA, General, LegComm and Legislator. I will remain a member of SPSF, but I'm going to be on Reservist status until a time comes when I feel I can be fully active in the organization again. The Cabinet has discussed and agreed to appoint Serres as the interim for the remainder of my term, and they are discussing who to appoint as new LegComm members to work with Vietnam.

I'm going to be on an activity hiatus for a long time, so I want you all to know that while I'm leaving, it does not mean that I am leaving the friendships and the connections I made here. TSP will always hold a special place in my heart. I'm still gonna be the same Resentine, same person, so you can always chat with me. And who knows. With time, I might feel ready to return. But for now, I need the break that this will afford me. Thank you TSP.
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

[-] The following 4 users Like Resentine's post:
  • Beepee, Midand, The Solar System Scope, USoVietnam

Good luck with real life, Resentine!

Thanks for serving TSP for such a long time, I'm sure when you're ready again the region will welcome you back. Smile

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

[-] The following 1 user Likes Escade's post:
  • The Solar System Scope

Good luck with everything!

Thank you for everything you've done here.
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium
[-] The following 2 users Like Rebeltopia's post:
  • Escade, The Solar System Scope

Thank you, old friend.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

[-] The following 1 user Likes Ryccia's post:
  • The Solar System Scope

Bye Res :<
[-] The following 1 user Likes Yuno's post:
  • The Solar System Scope

Bye and good luck bud ya awesome general!
Here, have some Good Luck SPIT.
Woof, woof, I'm a dog I like dogs.

Legislator in the Assembly of the South Pacific.
Member of the Island Democratic Party.
Former Local Councillor in the South Pacific.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Midand's post:
  • The Solar System Scope

2018 has truly been a sad year for TSP... May you succeed in whatever you are doing, and always remember that we will be waiting for you with open arms!
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

[-] The following 1 user Likes The Solar System Scope's post:
  • Rebeltopia

Again, good luck Res. I hope you do well in IRL.
The Sakhalinsk Empire, Legislator of the South Pacific
Currently a citizen and legislator of TSP. I am active as Sverigesriket in Europe.

Complete Conflict of Interest