We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[DECLASSIFIED—OCT.2019] Cabinet Introduction Announcement Discussion

So, we discussed this on discord but now Im moving it here for clarity purposes. This is what I have prepared so far, so hit me up with some proposed edits:
This is an official announcement from the cabinet of The South Pacific
It has been little under a week since Myself, Roavin, Somyrion, and Pencil Sharpeners took office and while we have been knee deep in discussion this entire time, all while buzzing around like bees to keep our areas of TSP clean and up to date, some of you might not be aware of the changes that are taking place. A lot of cabinet activities are done in private areas, which is why communication to TSP as things get finished is so important! 

Before any of that however the most important thing is knowing who your cabinet is! So, for those who don't know, we've prepared a few introductory statements describing ourselves as best and as quickly as possible!

Your Prime Minister
Quote:I’m Serres, I’m apparently a ghost and have some plans moving forward for this term. First, I want everyone to know that minster voices are all equal under my leadership. We were all elected by TSP and as such I respect all of the ministers immensely for having that support. That means that on any divisive issue every one of their opinions will be important to me when looking for a middle ground. I’m planning on focusing on training up our budding legislators so we can have more reliable folks in tsp. Glad to be here and excited to work with everyone!

Your Minister of Foreign Affairs
Quote:Hi, I'm Somy, I am possibly the most fanatical biscuit-eater the world has yet seen. I'm also going to be your new Minister of Foreign Affairs!  I'm looking forward to creating a positive ministry with all of you, bringing FA back on track and involved with the rest of the region.  If you're interested in joining our ambassador corps or seeing what all is going on in TSP's foreign affairs, come join us on the FA discord or just message me (I'm always happy to talk ^-^)! Here's to the next three months!

Your Minister of Regional Affairs
Quote:Hello TSP! I’m Pencil Sharpeners, your resident Panda! I’m very pleased to be serving you as Minister of Regional Affairs for the next four months, and hope that we can achieve a lot together! My main goal is to increase participation in the Ministry, so hopefully everybody will feel like they can both contribute and enjoy the fruits of our labour. I’ll be posting regular updates on Ministry activity across all of TSP’s platforms, so keep a look out to see where you can get involved!

Your Minister of Military Affairs
Quote:Hi. Roavin here.
I'll make it quick. My goals: a) Get SPSF moving again. b) Have new Cabinet Deputies to train them to be awesome ministers. c) Offer advice on FA and PM stuff because I-know-that-stuff and been-there-done-that, respectively

We each have a bunch of really exciting plans for the next three months and moving forward is going to be challenging and exciting. The Cabinet is looking forward to representing and building up TSP in a tangible way over the next three months! Thankyou everyone for electing us and look forward to a bunch of announcements about our planned policies and activities over the next 3 months!

~~

This is what I have so far, g ahead and throw suggested edits at me ;p.
Greetings, I am The Serres Republic.

Currently 'The Future Greatest and Most Splendid General of All TSP.'

I know you all look forward to when I complete my grand quest ;P.

Official ‘Most Dedicated Raider’ in all of TSP. Look at me all evil and shtuff ;P

Heck I was MoFA, Now Im PM. I must be loved owo

Grammar and stuff.

Quote:
Official announcement from the Cabinet of The South Pacific

It has been little under a week since Roavin, Somyrion, Pencil Sharpeners, and myself took office and we have been knee deep in discussion this entire time, all while buzzing around like bees to keep our areas of TSP clean and up to date. Some of you might not be aware of the changes that are taking place. A lot of cabinet activities are done in private areas, which is why communication to TSP as things get finished is so important! 

Before any of that, however, the most important thing is knowing who your Cabinet is! So, for those who don't know, we've prepared a few introductory statements describing ourselves as best and as quickly as possible!

Your Prime Minister
Quote:I’m Serres, I’m apparently a ghost and have some plans moving forward for this term. First, I want everyone to know that minster voices are all equal under my leadership. We were all elected by TSP and as such I respect all of the ministers immensely for having that support. That means that on any divisive issue every one of their opinions will be important to me when looking for a middle ground. I’m planning on focusing on training up our budding legislators so we can have more reliable folks in tsp. Glad to be here and excited to work with everyone!

Your Minister of Foreign Affairs
Quote:Hi, I'm Somy, I am possibly the most fanatical biscuit-eater the world has yet seen. I'm also going to be your new Minister of Foreign Affairs!  I'm looking forward to creating a positive ministry with all of you, bringing FA back on track and involved with the rest of the region.  If you're interested in joining our ambassador corps or seeing what all is going on in TSP's foreign affairs, come join us on the FA discord or just message me (I'm always happy to talk ^-^)! Here's to the next three months!

Your Minister of Regional Affairs
Quote:Hello TSP! I’m Pencil Sharpeners, your resident Panda! I’m very pleased to be serving you as Minister of Regional Affairs for the next four months, and hope that we can achieve a lot together! My main goal is to increase participation in the Ministry, so hopefully everybody will feel like they can both contribute and enjoy the fruits of our labour. I’ll be posting regular updates on Ministry activity across all of TSP’s platforms, so keep a look out to see where you can get involved!

Your Minister of Military Affairs
Quote:Hi. Roavin here.
I'll make it quick. My goals: a) Get SPSF moving again. b) Have new Cabinet Deputies to train them to be awesome ministers. c) Offer advice on FA and PM stuff because I-know-that-stuff and been-there-done-that, respectively

We each have a bunch of really exciting plans for the next three months and moving forward is going to be challenging and exciting. The Cabinet is looking forward to representing and building up TSP in a tangible way over the next three months! Thank you everyone for electing us and look forward to a bunch of announcements about our planned policies and activities over the next 3 months!
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]