We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[DECLASSIFIED-DEC.2019] Feb19 Term: Goals

See thread title. Collating them here so that we have a checklist.
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

• Project board
  • Library (part of SP University?)
  • Work towards WA alliance while keeping TNP in mind
  • Forum-side ambassador reports
  • Foreign Policy Document (? - as requested by Amerion)
  • Establish internships and advisors to Cabinet
  • Consider and discuss SPSF-Antifa cooperation
  • At least a few SPSF-NPA joint operations
  • Support integration efforts (through Library)
  • Sunshine Act compliance
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

Firstly,

Very keen to have a live full cabinet ask me anything/Q&A session by end of month. thoughts?

Currently trying to set up a plan with MoRA management team.

Hopefully, short form news journalistic release by end of month.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Beepee's post:
  • Roavin

Speaking of the journalism by the end of the month, I'd like to rope you all in to write a short paragraph from each of the Cabinet Ministers in respects to their goals for this term.

Do you think you can give me something by wednesday 20th?

(02-17-2019, 09:58 AM)Beepee Wrote: Speaking of the journalism by the end of the month, I'd like to rope you all in to write a short paragraph from each of the Cabinet Ministers in respects to their goals for this term.

Do you think you can give me something by wednesday 20th?

I think it would be more effective to DM the Ministers individually and pester them Tounge
[-] The following 1 user Likes Amerion's post:
  • Beepee

My goals for this term are to consolidate and grow the SPSF. We've already started on a guide-writing project - I hope to publish the first batch by the end of the month. I want us to start showing at more operations, especially with our treatied allies. I'm hoping to turn all of our current Trainees into Soldiers - and at least a couple into Officers. And by the time that's done, we should have a few new trainees with us! Another of my goals is transparency, so the SPSF will be posting a report on our activity weekly. And, if all goes well, our activity should be increasing too.

^ hope this works!
[-] The following 2 users Like Nakari's post:
  • Beepee, Roavin