We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[DECLASSIFIED-DEC.2019] Commend TNP

Tinhampton intends to submit Commend TNP this weekend. TNP itself has no forum thread on this so far. This'll likely be FA relevant.

Shall we reach out to them beforehand?
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

Reach out in what way? I imagine we’d vote for it.

I'm not opposed to it

(02-23-2019, 05:42 PM)sandaoguo Wrote: Reach out in what way? I imagine we’d vote for it.

Assuming they're supportive of it, yeah. I know they didn't like the particular resolution the last time it was proposed.

TNP's abstaining but doesn't appear to be against it, like they were last time.

Seraph's already voting FOR.

... actually.

There was a discussion elsewhere so I just read through the resolution again in detail and it's .... well. It's not a good resolution, it's not accurate, etc.etc.etc.; which puts us in a pickle.

Much of it is elaborated upon in the NS thread.

Quote:[12:48 AM] Ghost (Pallaith): I am not advocating one way or the other, it’s a decision the world should make, I can see why a lot of people think it’s not good enough, and I respect that view and don’t hold it against them if they vote accordingly

[Image: unknown.png]

Quote:[8:24 PM] Fedele: I plan on submitting my own proposal if it (hopefully) fails

Given the timing, I'm gonna fly it solo here and ask Seraph to flip against.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roavin's post:
  • Beepee