We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Poll suggestions

If you have idea's for regional polls you would like the LC to ask in regional polls, you may suggest them here.

Legislator | Local Councilor | Aspiring TSP Curmudgeon
Messages archived by the Ministry Of the Regal Executive - Bureaucratic Services

[-] The following 2 users Like Volaworand's post:
  • Amerion, Poppy

The Assembly previously discussed renaming our regional institutions. Would it be possible for the government (it can be the MoRA or the LC) to collect a number of suggestions and create a poll to determine which one to use?
[-] The following 3 users Like Amerion's post:
  • New Haudenosaunee Confederacy, Poppy, Volaworand

"What's your favorite meme?" would be a good poll.
how am i even still a legislator at this point...?
[-] The following 3 users Like New Haudenosaunee Confederacy's post:
  • Amerion, Poppy, Volaworand

Game of Thrones comes back in just under a month. Maybe closer to the time we can have a poll for favourite House.
[-] The following 4 users Like Nakari's post:
  • Amerion, Poppy, Quiescent, Volaworand

(03-17-2019, 09:31 AM)Nakari Wrote: Game of Thrones comes back in just under a month. Maybe closer to the time we can have a poll for favourite House.

Which reminds me that I should read fire & blood next.

Ooh, we could vote on our favourite world of Ice and Fire book!
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
[-] The following 2 users Like Seraph's post:
  • Amerion, Poppy

I would suggest a poll on k-pop but I realize basically nobody would know anything about it so I'll just stay quiet ;-;

Maybe a poll on favorite types of food? Like: sweets, bread, meat, fruit, etc...
or maybe: sweet, spicy, salty, etc...
Nation: 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121
I'm more active gameside than here but either place I'd love to talk ^-^
[-] The following 3 users Like Poppy's post:
  • Amerion, Lily Pad, Volaworand

For every new episode of GOT, we should have a regional poll related to the events which took place, lasting 2-3 days.

I.e. Who do you think Arya will kill next?
[-] The following 3 users Like Amerion's post:
  • Quiescent, The Sakhalinsk Empire, Volaworand

(03-18-2019, 12:29 AM)Amerion Wrote: For every new episode of GOT, we should have a regional poll related to the events which took place, lasting 2-3 days.

This sounds spoilerific. I still haven't seen Season 7, yet!
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

[-] The following 2 users Like Seraph's post:
  • The Sakhalinsk Empire, Volaworand

(03-18-2019, 03:00 AM)Seraph Wrote:
(03-18-2019, 12:29 AM)Amerion Wrote: For every new episode of GOT, we should have a regional poll related to the events which took place, lasting 2-3 days.

I haven't even seen any of it yet!!!

I think I'm living under a rock.
how am i even still a legislator at this point...?
[-] The following 1 user Likes New Haudenosaunee Confederacy's post:
  • The Sakhalinsk Empire

(03-18-2019, 06:14 AM)New Haudenosaunee Confederacy Wrote:
(03-18-2019, 03:00 AM)Seraph Wrote:

I haven't even seen any of it yet!!!

I think I'm living under a rock.

*carefully puts NHC back under the rock*

[-] The following 1 user Likes Seraph's post:
  • The Sakhalinsk Empire