We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Announcement from the Chair of the Assembly

First, I just want to thank everyone for what I think was an incredibly productive term. We dealt with some major issues, but managed to come out as a stronger region.

We've managed to reaffirm the charter when its validity was in question, answered issues regarding governmental position, handled questions about citizenship and citizenship applications, and, finally, continued our growing diplomatic outreach.

More importantly, we did the by working together and drawing some newer players into the region. The Assembly should be proud of itself.

With that said, I'd like to announce that I will not be seeking a second term as Chair of the Assembly. Responsibilities and time commitments IRL have made it difficult to maintain the level of activity a Chair of the Assembly needs. Both the Assembly and the region need and deserve better than I can offer over the next four months.

I will remain as Chair through the end of this term and will do all I can to help a successor into the position and help him/her succeed in the duties.

Thanks again for the great term. Best of luck to all the candidates in the upcoming election.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

You have been an outstanding Chair of the Assembly, one of the finest we have ever had. Thanks a lot for your service to the region. I hope we can still see you active as a citizen.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Thanks for your service.
The Third Imperium
Journalist, South Pacific Independent News Network (SPINN)

Provost, Magisterium
Sergeant, East Pacific Sovereign Army
Journalist, East Pacific News Service

Foreign Affairs Minister, The West Pacific

Thanks for your service Tsu. Sad that I wasn't able to be here for your entire term.

Thank you for your tremendous service.