We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Information and Nominations

In accordance with Article 3 of the Election Act, the July 2019 delegate election will take place as follows:

Campaigning and Declaration Period — 7p GMT/3p ET July 1 through 7p GMT/3p ET July 9
Forum Voting — 7p GMT/3p ET July 9 through 7p GMT/3p ET July 12
RMB Voting — 7p GMT/3p ET July 12 through 7p GMT/3p ET July 19 

Please declare your candidacy and/or make nominations below.
Campaigns can be created here.

Declared candidates
Islands of Unity
Penguin
Roavin
Qvait
Somyrion
The Solar System Scope
[-] The following 4 users Like Tsunamy's post:
  • Divine Owl, Poppy, Seraph, Volaworand

I nominate Roavin, Somyrion and Beepee.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
[-] The following 5 users Like Seraph's post:
  • Beepee, Divine Owl, North Prarie, Poppy, Somyrion

I nominate Seraph, even though I know he said he wont be running... but one can hope!!
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium
[-] The following 4 users Like Rebeltopia's post:
  • Beepee, Divine Owl, Poppy, Seraph

I second Somy and Beepee. I also nominate Volaworand and Islands of Unity.
Midwesterner. Political nerd. Chipotle enthusiast. 
Minister of Culture of the South Pacific // Former Prime Minister
[-] The following 3 users Like North Prarie's post:
  • Beepee, Divine Owl, Poppy

I'm excited to accept my nomination!
[Image: AfI6yZX.png]
Aumeltopia ~

[Image: fKnK6O4.png]
Auphelia Wrote:Raccoons are bandits! First they steal your food . . .
and then your heart/identity!
[-] The following 7 users Like Somyrion's post:
  • Beepee, Divine Owl, North Prarie, Poppy, Rebeltopia, Seraph, The Sakhalinsk Empire

I nominate meaningful cough.

I will also nominate anyone who’s “old” enough to get that reference.
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]
[-] The following 7 users Like Belschaft's post:
  • Beepee, Divine Owl, Imperial Frost Federation, Kris Kringle, Penguin, Poppy, Rebeltopia

Dear Legislators of the Assembly and gathered miscellany from the great unwashed,

I am most delighted to nominate each of the four following legislators for their most serious consideration of participation in the forthcoming Delegate Election.

In order to avoid any perception of bias between these four fine, upstanding members of our number, the four have been placed below in alphabetical order.

Amerion

(Admiral General) Amerion has shown great dedication to his many and varied roles within TSP, and has a strong and deep knowledge of our culture and ethics.

He has an outstanding record as Chair of the Assembly and has worked as an integral part of the Cabinet.

Working with Amerion over my time as MoRA has provided me with an understanding of the character of this great man and I would wholly commend Amerion for Delegate.

Gordon Freeman

Gordon Freeman, a.k.a. Mr Derp, is a longstanding and valued member of our community who has a deep appreciation and understanding of uniqueness of TSP.

He has a strong sense of personal style and attractiveness unrivaled within TSP, which is sure to make him a hit with the general masses.

His sense of fun and ability to work across platforms should not, in my opinion, be overlooked. I wholly commend Gordon Freeman for Delegate.

Islands of Unity

IoU is an active and intelligent member of our ranks. He has a broad range of skills and ideas which are fresh and innovative, with a strong sense of community underpinning his actions. He could bring this fresh and innovative approach to a delegacy, and I wholly commend Islands of Unity for Delegate.

And finally,

Seraph/Erinor

Our current Delgate Seraph is a strong and positive Delegate, who has once again excelled in this term.

He is a kind and compassionate leader who, rightly, holds a great deal of respect and admiration within the wider community. His ability to act fairly and provide stewardship cannot, properly, be surpassed. His ability to maintain a steady ship during his reign should give us all confidence in any future delegacy.

I wholly commend Seraph for Delegate.

In my opinion, the four above, in their individual ways, represent a strong a diverse range of potential delegates for the maintenance and betterment of our wonderful Region.

'I would also like to thank both Seraph and Prarie for their lovely nominations. They are most generous, however, I do not consider I would be able to perform the role to the standard I would expect over the next 6 months and as a result, I respectfully decline the nomination.

Glory to TSP!

Yours

Beepee
[-] The following 3 users Like Beepee's post:
  • Divine Owl, Poppy, Seraph

I second Meaningful Cough and 3rd Seraph

Roavin - if you’re up for it I’ll second you
This is Penguin!!
Nothing Gold Can Stay
Penguins shall one day rule the pie!
And by "pie", I mean "World"!!
Goddess Empress Queen Princess Lady of TSP 
Lilium Inter Spinas // Non timebo mala
I have done a lot of things in the Region in my History.
There's a list somewhere if you wanna go looking. 
[-] The following 4 users Like Penguin's post:
  • Beepee, Divine Owl, Poppy, Seraph

I respectfully decline my nomination.

I nominate Astro, Kringle, and Tsunamy.

I also 4th Seraph, 3rd Beepee, and 3rd Roavin!
[-] The following 7 users Like Amerion's post:
  • Beepee, Divine Owl, Fili, Poppy, Quiescent, Seraph, The Solar System Scope

I'm sad to see both Seraph and Beepee not running, but I am still happy to fourth Roavin.
AIDENFIEELD
Legislator in TSP | Active User of the RMB | Former Local Councillor | Member of The Ministry Of Regional Affairs
[-] The following 2 users Like Divine Owl's post:
  • Poppy, Seraph