We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Rebeltopia For Craziest Delegate EVAR!!!!1

First, I’d like to thank all those who voted for me in some way, shape or form in all my campaigns. You have been what keeps me coming back for more in TSP. I’d also like to thank Belschaft for giving me the opportunity to serve as Vice Delegate under him for a term in August 2012. Even though I had been in the cabinet for more than a few terms before that, I really learned a lot serving as his Vice Delegate. I’d like to thank LadyRebels for guiding me to TSPs Craziest. Not a single person could be a greater teacher than her, and I am grateful she chose me. And, last but not least, I’d like to thank Kris for encouraging me to run. He’s a great guy, and I’m glad to call him a friend. He beat me in a good, clean election in April. He’s been a great Delegate - one of the best since I’ve been around the last 3+ years.
Kris had suggested to me that I take the Delegate seat thru any means – legal or otherwise. So, it is my intention to run for Delegate. And, if I lose, I will coup the region! TSP has been my home since April of 2011. I have served in every capacity this region has to offer except MoRA and Delegate (Regional Affairs just isn’t my strong suit). I believe it is my inherent right to be Delegate, and I will not surrender that right.
While Delegate, I will work with the Assembly to pass a revision to the Charter that the position of Craziest be the title for Delegate, and, therefore, the Craziest in TSP will be a Cabinet member. I think this will solidify that TSP is a party region, and we really do need to bring that atmosphere back to The South Pacific.
Honestly, there hasn’t been enough partying and boozing in The South Pacific. Ministers become inactive because there is no parties for them to attend, and, as Delegate, will work with the MoRA to fix that. When parties thrive, so does activity (and the regional Liquor Control Board). Regional and inter-regional parties must be at the forefront of our regional platforms.
Activity has been a problem, and I have just the way to fix that, too. I will work to change the military alignment from “independent” to straight Imperialist. It’s about time TSP take other regions as colonies, and recruit active nations through stealing other regions active members. My goal will be to take at least two small-midsized regions over the course of this term. I don’t think that’s a lofty goal, but it will push our SPSF to grow in numbers exponentially. I think it’s a doable mission.
These are just some of the ideas I have, and would like any and all ideas from the citizenry of TSP to pitch in. Only one nation may be Delegate, but it takes the citizenry to make a region work!
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium

How would you change the SPSF from Neutral to Imperialist?

By force.
Really. Crazy always wins out! Wink
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium