We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Sasha for MoFA

[Image: giphy.gif]

And so, with my new, dashing foreign outfit does my campaign begin!

Sasha for Mofa
I am fairly new but by now, all of you have probably seen me around somewhere, whether as Sasha or West Carlisten. I have decided to run for MoFA, not because I have experience or want power or because I want to win - I want to get people talking about my ideas!

But first...
Conflict of interest statement:
—————
Qualifications:
—————
Key promises!
—————
And now to explain some of my key ideas:
The World Info Book and Expat Service:
—————
Questions:
—————
This wraps up my campaign post for now!
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like Sasha's post:
  • Divine Owl, Poppy, Seraph, TheBig0tt0

I think the idea for a world info book is interesting although I am curious as to how you plan on creating one? It brings to mind our regional dispatch initiative which despite months of hard work by certain individuals (*looks at Viet*) is still in progress. What is your timeline for this endeavour and how many people do you project will be needed?
[-] The following 2 users Like Amerion's post:
  • Divine Owl, Poppy

The answers to @Amerion and @TheBig0tt0's questions have been published in the main thread.
[-] The following 3 users Like Sasha's post:
  • Amerion, Divine Owl, Poppy

Just noting that I've updated with further questions from Discord/the RMB.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sasha's post:
  • Poppy

Do you plan on working on the Worldbook even if you don't win?
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]
[-] The following 2 users Like Roavin's post:
  • Divine Owl, Poppy

(10-05-2019, 03:05 PM)Roavin Wrote: Do you plan on working on the Worldbook even if you don't win?

Answer is in the main post. Thanks for the question!
[-] The following 2 users Like Sasha's post:
  • Divine Owl, Poppy

While I do agree with some of your campaign ideas, in my opinion, The World Info Book and Expat Service ideas would seem to fall under the perview of the MoRA - not MoFA.

What makes you a better pick for MoFA than your competitor?
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rebeltopia's post:
  • Poppy

(10-07-2019, 08:33 AM)Rebeltopia Wrote: While I do agree with some of your campaign ideas, in my opinion, The World Info Book and Expat Service ideas would seem to fall under the perview of the MoRA - not MoFA.

What makes you a better pick for MoFA than your competitor?
Answer is in the main thread! Thanks for the question!
  • Poppy

I asked roughly this question to Omega, so feel obliged to do the same to you.
What is your opinion on building relations with UCRs? Do you feel as though that's something TSP could improve on, something which we're doing perfectly well as it is, or something you think we're doing too much of and we should focus on GCRs instead?
What regions would you like to see us develop closer ties with?
Guardian of the Cheese, Destroyer of furniture, Scourge of mice.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Felis Silvestris Grampia's post:
  • Poppy

(10-07-2019, 05:57 PM)Felis Silvestris Grampia Wrote: I asked roughly this question to Omega, so feel obliged to do the same to you.
What is your opinion on building relations with UCRs? Do you feel as though that's something TSP could improve on, something which we're doing perfectly well as it is, or something you think we're doing too much of and we should focus on GCRs instead?
What regions would you like to see us develop closer ties with?

Answered in main post! Thanks for the question!
  • Poppy