We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Poll: Who do you vote for Delegate and Vice Delegate?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kringalia/Arbiter08
82.76%
24 82.76%
RON
17.24%
5 17.24%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Voting for Delegate and Vice Delegate.

Please vote above, below or by messaging Vote Collector for your choice.

Candidates:
Kringalia/Arbiter08
RON

Tsunamy, typo: Abriter08. It's supposed to be Arbiter08.

Dang Abriter08. Replacing me as Kris' Vice Del at the last moment. Tounge

Gee, is it that time of the year again? I need to go voting! Also, in my opinion, I think no one else but Kris and Arbiter nominated themselves due to no one knowing if they'll get enough votes or if they are prepared for it. Well, that's why I didn't nominate myself at the least. But I wish I were delegate. But its so complicated, only a few people know how to act like a delegate. I have an idea! Why don't retired officials set up an official TSP Politics University! Then, we can transmitt our government ways to the next TSP Generation! Isn't that great?
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Let's keep this limited to voting, guys. If you have suggestions, then you have the campaign threads.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Stet.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

I'm also changin' my vote to RON.
The Third Imperium
Journalist, South Pacific Independent News Network (SPINN)

Provost, Magisterium
Sergeant, East Pacific Sovereign Army
Journalist, East Pacific News Service

Foreign Affairs Minister, The West Pacific

Many candidates this election. [Image: 4thDoctorB.gif] [Image: TARDIS.gif]
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

(07-22-2014, 08:35 AM)The Solar System Scope Wrote: Many candidates this election. [Image: 4thDoctorB.gif] [Image: TARDIS.gif]

Since this election is essentially over, I'm not going to delete this. But PLEASE refrain from doing this in the future. These aren't discussion threads, they are only to vote and announce changes in voting.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

Congratulations to Kringalia/Arbiter08 for winning re-election, by a margin of 24-5.

One vote was thrown out due to the the voter's illegibility, while another vote was made privately.