We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Heli's absence

Heli has been absent again for corona-related RL reasons. We all saw the specifics in the #cabinet-office (which I won't reprint here for confidentiality purposes when this gets Sunshine'd). While he noted 2 weeks ago that he would be able to show up again, he hasn't been seen since. I've been trying to reach him directly as well as through an individual who knows Heli IRL just to see how he's doing etc., but I've gotten no response so far.

Meanwhile, Nakari has a bit more time on her hands, also for corona-related reasons, so for now I've unilaterally decided (based on my authority as PM and General Corps member) to bring her in as Deputy MoMA, and we (the General Corps) are looking at who we will let take point for Pacific-Con (probably either Nakari or Phoenix).

Heli will CTE in 4 days, coinciding with the Legislator Check. If he doesn't show up by then, he'll lose Legislator status and therefore his Cabinet seat. We'll need to have a special election (since we're not halfway through the term yet), and during this time it's best we just keep Nakari around as Mommy SPSF.

Really, at this point, I don't think there's anything else we can do.
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]