We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[DISCUSSION] An act to begin a region-wide initiative?

Hello,

I was wondering if any of you would be in favour (if at all possibe) to create an act that employs branches of the executive to begin a widescale initiative for the new influx of players to get involved. This would include making a focused effort to encourage OWL, MoRA, SPSF/MoMA, and MoFA joining as well as attempting to appeal to the people who've stuck around and integrate them into TSP. 

Of course, this was just a small idea I had, if it's even possible to create a widescale effort by the region's ministries to push for people to join. If it's not possible, please correct me on that. (And of course, we wouldn't do anything without the express permission from the leader of each minister or leader of each)
~~Rose~~
You may know me as Eggraria!
Roleplayer and Writer

Minister of Culture
Legislator

Office of WA Legislation Staff
Roleplayer - the State of Eggraria

Citizen of The South Pacific above all else.

(04-21-2020, 11:50 AM)rosaferri Wrote: Hello,

I was wondering if any of you would be in favour (if at all possibe) to create an act that employs branches of the executive to begin a widescale initiative for the new influx of players to get involved. This would include making a focused effort to encourage OWL, MoRA, SPSF/MoMA, and MoFA joining as well as attempting to appeal to the people who've stuck around and integrate them into TSP. 

Of course, this was just a small idea I had, if it's even possible to create a widescale effort by the region's ministries to push for people to join. If it's not possible, please correct me on that. (And of course, we wouldn't do anything without the express permission from the leader of each minister or leader of each)

What exactly are you thinking? I did bring up an festival idea on Discord, but I imagine Jay might be up for some help atm.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]