We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Application for membership to SPSF

Good day fellow Allie's. I one again come to you with the request of joining something much greater than myself. Membership to the SPSF is not only an honor to me but also something than can better not only myself the the coalition as a whole. I spend almost 1/4 of my income on defense and although I maybe new I'm most definitely interested in learning to improve. My moves will be percise and all actions taken will be only to make this coalition better. Together we will bring more honor and pride to the coalition no nation has yet to see. I know you'll make the right decision.

Sincerely,
Your future Special Forces member The American Reich

1. TSP Nation: TheAmericanReich

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: I have zero affiliation with any other region or organization other the WA.

3. How often are you available at update times (12 PM and\or 12 AM EST). List days and times:
(Use this link to convert from your time zone to EST) Can do majors only during week. You can find me pretty much any day of the week although I'm less active sometimes on Monday and time is pretty much anytime.

4. Discord Name: Shinigami 6 Sasuke

5. Oath: [/color]
I, TheAmericanReich do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.