We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Appointment: PenguinPies as MoRA

[Image: kvwQXxN.png]

Fellow South Pacificans,

former Minister of Regional Affairs JayCoop has resigned, effective May 18th 2020. As per Election Act 6.1, Cabinet shall appoint another Legislator to fill the remainder of the term if less than half the term remains (as is the case here). There were several good choices for the position, so it was not an easy decision to make, but after some consideration, Cabinet has unanimously decided to appoint PenguinPies to fill out the remainder of the term.

She is a former Cabinet member and is a current member of the Council on Regional Security. Furthermore, she is a long-time member of the Ministry of Regional Affairs. This term, she had been serving as one of the Deputy Ministers to outgoing Minister JayCoop, and is particularly well-respected with newer members of the MoRA leadership staff. We are confident that she will be able to hit the ground running in making sure the Ministry performs.

As always, we are open to any and all questions that you may have about this appointment or any other matter.

Signed, 
The Cabinet of the South Pacific
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]
[-] The following 4 users Like Roavin's post:
  • Jay Coop, Omega, phoenixofthesun14, Seraph

I want to thank y'all for having the faith in me to be able to handle this position. If youse guys have any questions, concerns, or comments, please feel free to reach out! 

I'm always around somewhere.
This is Penguin!!
Nothing Gold Can Stay
Penguins shall one day rule the pie!
And by "pie", I mean "World"!!
Goddess Empress Queen Princess Lady of TSP 
Lilium Inter Spinas // Non timebo mala
I have done a lot of things in the Region in my History.
There's a list somewhere if you wanna go looking. 
[-] The following 6 users Like Penguin's post:
  • Felis Silvestris Grampia, Jay Coop, Omega, phoenixofthesun14, Roavin, Seraph