We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Interns + Advisors

I'd like you all to pick a promising person in your ministry (or more!) to be interns - hopefully people who might run for positions in the future!

Relatedly, advisors - I'm going to ask Amerion about being Press Secretary/advisor, but if there's anyone you think we'd particularly benefit from...
[-] The following 2 users Like Nakari's post:
  • phoenixofthesun14, Seraph

Tbqh, I'm not very well-versed in who is promising in MoRA, rn, print to the distance I've kept from it of late and also visible activity. Given that he ran on a strong campaign (and Pen already has experience), perhaps Rabbitz would be a good choice for MoRA. I'm willing to accept other suggestions, though.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

I'll bring Qaz on as a Cabinet advisor from MoFA.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jay Coop's post:
  • Omega

So, considering how strong Prarie's campaign was especially on defending and such, I am bringing on Prarie as my advisor.  I also reached out to SA if he's interested in being my cabinet advisor as well.
Fire Fire Fire Empress of Fire  Fire Fire Fire
Current Minister of Military Affairs
Chair Perch of the Assembly (February to June 2020)
SPSF Soldier
MoRA Fellow
Ambassador to Forest and Lazarus
[-] The following 1 user Likes phoenixofthesun14's post:
  • Seraph

(06-14-2020, 08:19 PM)phoenixofthesun14 Wrote: So, considering how strong Prarie's campaign was especially on defending and such, I am bringing on Prarie as my advisor.  I also reached out to SA if he's interested in being my cabinet advisor as well.

Are you thinking more as an advisor or an intern (or deputy, maybe)? I don't think he actually has much experience in defending or the defender sphere so you might be better positioned to advise him Tounge South Asians is a good choice, he's ran his own regions before so he'll probably be especially useful with recruitment advice etc.
(06-14-2020, 05:19 PM)Seraph Wrote: Tbqh, I'm not very well-versed in who is promising in MoRA, rn, print to the distance I've kept from it of late and also visible activity. Given that he ran on a strong campaign (and Pen already has experience), perhaps Rabbitz would be a good choice for MoRA. I'm willing to accept other suggestions, though.

Agreed on Rabbitz - he's one of the most active in MoRA who hasn't had that much experience. We can always change these throughout the term if you see anyone you think could benefit from being around Cabinet.

(06-14-2020, 05:55 PM)Jay Coop Wrote: I'll bring Qaz on as a Cabinet advisor from MoFA.

Sounds good - he has always put a lot of care into the ministry + the ambassadors.

I'll be announcing these when our term officially starts, btw.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nakari's post:
  • Seraph

(06-17-2020, 07:15 AM)Nakari Wrote:
(06-14-2020, 08:19 PM)phoenixofthesun14 Wrote: So, considering how strong Prarie's campaign was especially on defending and such, I am bringing on Prarie as my advisor.  I also reached out to SA if he's interested in being my cabinet advisor as well.

Are you thinking more as an advisor or an intern (or deputy, maybe)? I don't think he actually has much experience in defending or the defender sphere so you might be better positioned to advise him Tounge South Asians is a good choice, he's ran his own regions before so he'll probably be especially useful with recruitment advice etc.

Prarie would be an Intern. SA would be an advisor.
Fire Fire Fire Empress of Fire  Fire Fire Fire
Current Minister of Military Affairs
Chair Perch of the Assembly (February to June 2020)
SPSF Soldier
MoRA Fellow
Ambassador to Forest and Lazarus