We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Welcome to TSP Independence Day 2020!

As Minister of Regional Affairs, it is my pleasure and my pride to welcome you all to the South Pacific Independence Day 2020!

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-08_at_5.png]

The Independence Day festival team (Lead: Royaltica Team: Whole India, Prarie, SwiftyGamer, Phanama) have put together a busy schedule of fun events and I'm really proud of the effort they've put into this at short notice. Events will take place from July 19 - July 21, both here and in our dedicated Discord server.

Schedule/Events:
The schedule is (times in UTC/GMT):
Sunday, July 19, 6:30 pm - TSP Skribbl.io
Monday, July 20, 5:00 pm - TSP Kahoot Quiz
Tuesday, July 21, 5:00 pm - Paper.io
Tuesday, July 21, 6:00 pm - TSP Kahoot Quiz Awards
Tuesday, July 21, 6:30 pm - Song Contest, TSP Regional Anthem Contest, TSP Regional Flag Contest Awards
Tuesday, July 21, 8:00 pm - Final Speeches

Song Contest:
This is a contest to determine the song that best represents the South Pacific.

TSP Regional Anthem Contest:
This is a contest to write and create a National Anthem for the South Pacific. The submission can be just the lyrics but bonus points will be given for those who create a song/find a song for the anthem to go along side with. If you choose to create/find a song to go along with your anthem, that song is NOT eligible to be submitted in the Song Contest.

TSP Regional Flag Contest:
This is a contest to determine the best flag design to be used in the South Pacific for one day. Members of any region are welcome to participate.

Please see the rules in the Discord server for exactly how to submit your entries!

Meanwhile, here on the forums you can expect a history of Independence Day, speeches, an RP celebration and a spam game or two, so check back soon for all the fun.

https://biteable.com/watch/the-south-pac...20-2651578
[-] The following 4 users Like Seraph's post:
  • Amerion, Briteannia, phoenixofthesun14, Purple Hyacinth