We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Deputy Appointments

Deputy time!

The Salaxalans is now the Deputy of the Planning and Development Agency, and will assist with the planning of the TSP Inter-Regional Games when planning begins.

TheUnitedSolarRepublic is now the Resident Spotlight/Government Closeup Deputy, and will do as his title states.

Farengeto is now a Cultural Developement Deputy. His roles will include making the RMB alive with thoughtful discussion.

If anybody wants to become a Deputy, they are welcome to PM me or send a Telegram to Sporaltryus on NationStates.

[Image: 2d2BTMs.png]
ProfessorHenn, Minister of Regional Affairs.

Yay!
Welcome to the Cabinet Salax! Happywide
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Welcome once again. Plus, I have a signature.

Thank you Santa! Happywide
Delegate of Spiritus
Vice Secretary-General of the World Assembly

"When you are the potatoes guy everyone is like, 'Yeah, it's the potatoes guy!'" - Max Barry

You have been masked appropriately.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

*Shoves Salaxalans into a cabinet*
Welcome to the Cabinet! Tounge :cake:

Congratulations to you both. I wish you the best of luck in your new positions. May you have fruitful and successful terms. Smile
~Lady Elaine Elysium

Elysian Pastures

(08-05-2014, 01:22 AM)ProfessorHenn Wrote: Welcome once again. Plus, I have a signature.

Better get soldier in that signature, soldier or you'll be stripped of your ribbons.

QuietDad, it's in "Positions".

And LadyElysium, you can become the Roleplay Advisor if it appeals to you.

One does not hide his or her military pride. Just saying..