We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Listen honey, you're over

Productive - Purposeful - Panda
[Image: 5d0149312500004e12ddd603.jpeg?ops=scalef..._noupscale]
Oh boy, 

Time flies. 

It feels like just yesterday that the corrupt Defender Establishment were being terrorised by the panda-shaped beacon of truth which was threatening to overhaul their iron grip on this region. 

But here we are again! 

The Prime Minister of TSP is supposed to be the leader, bludgeoning a path through the NationStates wilderness with nothing but an axe and some alcohol. Yet past PMs have had “leadership” styles that remind you of a microwave ready-meal that you forgot about and left in the microwave for an hour and now it’s mostly cool with some lukewarm areas but you have to eat it because you have no other food in the house because you’re unable to even attempt to function like a normal fucking adult. 

Now where was I? 

TSP is crying out for a strong and stable leader who can grab the bull by the horns and elevate the region beyond what has ever even been conceived before. 

Panda is that leader. 

I’m not going to beat around the bush, there is no other candidate who can come close to providing the level of drive and energy that I am. I will force my Ministers to work 10 hours every day. I will force Ministry staff to pull their weight or face permanent eviction, and I will turn this region into the most glorious browser-based community the World has ever seen. 

“But Panda, what if a Minister doesn’t wa-“ 

They will be fired. 

“But Panda, what if a Minister disa-“ 

They will be fired. 

In the TSP that I am building, there is no room for debate, protest, or slacking. We are all pulling in one direction for the benefit of our region, and nothing should stand in our way. This is our time to annihilate the shackles of Defender mediocracy, and rise to become the dominant force in NS, equal parts feared and admired. 

“But Panda, the Charter doesn’t allo-“ 

I don’t care about the Charter. It is a document written by the Defender Establishment which is not worth the pixels it is displayed on. I will not bow down to a document which is designed to keep TSP weak and under control; I will ASCEND our region to a higher plane of existence, and UNLEASH seventeen years of built up potential. This is our TSP! This is our time! And we shall prevail!

also i will do everything from my mofa campaign from june but this time with more pizzazz because i am prime minister
Did some LC, MoRA, CRS stuff in the past. Do a lot of World Census stuff now.
[-] The following 8 users Like Pencil Sharpeners's post:
  • Auphelia, Divine Owl, Jay Coop, North Prarie, phoenixofthesun14, Seraph, Somyrion, Whole India

COI

Oh sweetie, you couldn't even comprehend the lack of interest I have in other, inferior, regions.

My WA nation is Pencil Sharpeners 2. None of my other nations are relevant, but I'll provide a full list to anyone who is arsey enough to ask for one.

I am far too important to have ever held a position elsewhere. I am only TSP.
[-] The following 5 users Like Pencil Sharpeners's post:
  • Auphelia, Divine Owl, Jay Coop, phoenixofthesun14, Seraph

(08-19-2020, 07:17 PM)Pencil Sharpeners Wrote: None of my other nations are relevant, but I'll provide a full list to anyone who is arsey enough to ask for one.

CaN I hAVE a fULL lIST?
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History
[-] The following 2 users Like Jay Coop's post:
  • phoenixofthesun14, Seraph

Quote:I’m not going to beat around the bush, there is no other candidate who can come close to providing the level of drive and energy that I am. I will force my Ministers to work 10 hours every day. I will force Ministry staff to pull their weight or face permanent eviction, and I will turn this region into the most glorious browser-based community the World has ever seen.

Bush? What happened to the bamboo???
[-] The following 3 users Like Amerion's post:
  • Auphelia, Royaltica, Seraph

(08-19-2020, 09:02 PM)Amerion Wrote:
Quote:I’m not going to beat around the bush, there is no other candidate who can come close to providing the level of drive and energy that I am. I will force my Ministers to work 10 hours every day. I will force Ministry staff to pull their weight or face permanent eviction, and I will turn this region into the most glorious browser-based community the World has ever seen.

How dare he beat up George W. Bush?!?

I mean, he's a war criminal, but seems like a nice enough guy...
Midwesterner. Political nerd. Chipotle enthusiast. 
Minister of Culture of the South Pacific // Former Prime Minister

(08-19-2020, 07:17 PM)Pencil Sharpeners Wrote: COI

Oh sweetie, you couldn't even comprehend the lack of interest I have in other, inferior, regions.

My WA nation is Pencil Sharpeners 2. None of my other nations are relevant, but I'll provide a full list to anyone who is arsey enough to ask for one.

I am far too important to have ever held a position elsewhere. I am only TSP.

cough

(08-19-2020, 01:03 PM)sandaoguo Wrote:  
[Image: yVO1LNm.png]
Notice of Conflict of Interests Requirement
The Elections Act requires that a conflict of interests statement must be displayed in a "prominent" manner. To be eligible for ballot access, please ensure your statement is prominent. The use of a spoiler, which are intended to decrease the visibility of its contents, won't count as a prominent display.
Thank you and good luck!

swifty
Nation: Imperial Dodo
Discord Tag: swiftygamer#1448

[Image: K732CSn.png][Image: IL1nUV5.png][Image: iEwICrf.png][Image: 5bDBXB8.png]
[Image: q6bfWoR.png] [Image: vJjA98X.png]
Other Achievements/Roles:
- Minister of Culture (October 2020 - February 2021)
- SPSF Tidal Force Coordinator (April 2021 - Present)
- Deputy Chair of the Assembly (September 2020 - October 2020)
- MoM Member (October 2020 - Present)
- MoE Member (October 2020 - Present)
- Cabinet Advisor (August 2020 - October 2020)
- A TSP Legislator (July 2020 - Present)
- SPSF Soldier (June 2020 - Present)
- Ambassador to South Pacific (August 2020 - October 2020)
- Ambassador to The League (April 2021 - Present)
- Local Council Candidate (July/August 2020)
- Chair of the Assembly Candidate (September 2020)
- The MasterMind behind SPSFphoenixcoup2020
- The Loyal Servant of Goddess Phoenix
- The Most Active Member of OWL
- A very cute bear on the outside but on the inside, well, no one knows...

(08-19-2020, 07:28 PM)Jay Coop Wrote:
(08-19-2020, 07:17 PM)Pencil Sharpeners Wrote: None of my other nations are relevant, but I'll provide a full list to anyone who is arsey enough to ask for one.

CaN I hAVE a fULL lIST?  
Did I say list? Sorry, I meant wordsearch.
There are 38 nations here, which is all of my puppets other than Pencil Sharpeners 2. The program that I made this in did not allow numbers, so all of my numbered nations are spelled out
(08-19-2020, 09:02 PM)Amerion Wrote:

Bamboo is a type of bush!
[-] The following 2 users Like Pencil Sharpeners's post:
  • Jay Coop, phoenixofthesun14

(08-19-2020, 09:02 PM)Amerion Wrote: Bush? What happened to the bamboo???

We don't talk about the bamboo.

(08-20-2020, 06:08 PM)Pencil Sharpeners Wrote: Bamboo is a type of bush!

It's a grass, actually.  Unfortunately for dear Jay, it's not the sort that would interest him.

Despite your factual inaccuracies (reality is what we say it is), I wholeheartedly support your magnificent campaign and look forward to threatening all of the legislators I know into voting for you.  Indeed, TSP is overrun with fools who seek to find "peace" and "goodwill" with inferior regions, made lesser by the simple fact that they are not us.

The nerve!

We may have our differences in matters of diet, my darling, but your politics are entirely correct.  I do have one question: in what manner will you . . . deal with the Ministers that seek to disobey your will?  

Iron maiden?

Thumbscrews?

Waterboarding?

Tied to rail lines?
Local Councillor
Queen of the RMB
Reluctant Forum User

CAUTION: CONTENTS CONTAIN KNIVES AND ILL-INTENT
[-] The following 1 user Likes Auphelia's post:
  • Pencil Sharpeners

(08-22-2020, 06:09 PM)Auphelia Wrote:
(08-19-2020, 09:02 PM)Amerion Wrote: Bush? What happened to the bamboo???

We don't talk about the bamboo.

(08-20-2020, 06:08 PM)Pencil Sharpeners Wrote: Bamboo is a type of bush!

It's a grass, actually.  Unfortunately for dear Jay, it's not the sort that would interest him.

Despite your factual inaccuracies (reality is what we say it is), I wholeheartedly support your magnificent campaign and look forward to threatening all of the legislators I know into voting for you.  Indeed, TSP is overrun with fools who seek to find "peace" and "goodwill" with inferior regions, made lesser by the simple fact that they are not us.

The nerve!

We may have our differences in matters of diet, my darling, but your politics are entirely correct.  I do have one question: in what manner will you . . . deal with the Ministers that seek to disobey your will?  

Iron maiden?

Thumbscrews?

Waterboarding?

Tied to rail lines? 

I would hand them over to the LC for "Re-education"
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pencil Sharpeners's post:
  • Daytime to Night