We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Unified applications process

Hi there incoming Cabinet,

with the new ministries, this would be a good time to roll this out, if you're interested. The idea is to have a unified applications process by which members can simply fill out one form and select via checkbox which areas they are interested in. I made a demo a while back (with the old setup) here.

Please let me know (1) if you're interested in this at all, and (2) if so, what sort of position(s) you'd like to have and what their descriptions would be.
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

I'd put together a Ministry of Media form for task applications. It's probably a bit too exhaustive for here, but I don't know if there's anything you can reuse from this:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EJx828o...sp=sharing

1. Yes I would be interested.
2. We would probably only use it for Ambassadors and would be looking for people who want to go abroad and engage with other communities while representing TSP and gather information/keep up with news on their regions.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

10/22/2020: Roavin expresses that he can likely finish Unified Apps in an evening if he gets info from Ministers, joins MoE Staff officially. Phoe initiates SPSF roster check. Viet expresses check boxes on one form for different positions.

10/26/2020: Penguin gives official permission for Roa/Viet to start on Unified Apps.

10/27/2020: Viet proposes required fields on Unified App form. Viet asks Ministers if they prefer interviews or apps.

11/19/2020: Viet suggests a temporary Unified App since it will take time for the full form
Minister of Foreign Affairs
General of the South Pacific Special Forces
Ambassador to Balder
Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense

[Image: rank_general.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_3.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg]

[Image: ykXEqbU.png]