We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Cabinet Inaugural Address

I’m taking point on writing the draft for the inaugural Cabinet address. I’ll forward it to Penguin because it’s ultimately her speech, and she’ll edit or add anything needed.

What I ask from each minister is:
- A list of your deputies and advisors (only those with leadership responsibilities, not all members of a ministry please!)
- The first thing you are going to accomplish
- One or two other big goals for the next 4 months
[-] The following 2 users Like sandaoguo's post:
  • Roavin, USoVietnam

MoE's advisors and deputies:

Somyrion
Rabbitz

First things to do:
Set up MoE's structure, division, forum threads, and internal procedure. Recruit new personnel as well as bring old MoRA integration personnel over. Help finishing the unified application system. Start the planning on establishing a card program and recruitment telegram program. Continue the dispatch renovation project, wiki project, and Polynesian theme project.

Big goals for the next 4 months:
- Mostly finish at least the dispatch project and telegram program.
- Finish planning on the card program and establishing basic infrastructure (Guides, discussion areas, farm) for it. Finish planning and demonstrate the Polynesian theme project.
Chief Supervising Armchair

• I don't have any deputies or advisors yet.
  • The first thing to accomplish is reviving some of our publications. I already have a SJ article and Real Time episode hopefully ready to go before the end of the month
  • As for big goals, obviously the first is actually building the Ministry. But also I want to create a diverse range of Ministry publications that are published regularly.

Advisors: Glen, Roavin and Nakari

First task: reapplication for all staff members in the Ministry and revaluation of our current number of ambassadorial postings.

Major goal: continued deliberate and substantive engagement with our current allies to build expanded relationships. Sorry for not being super concrete.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

Deputy: Roavin
Advisor: Prarie

First task: Appointing a new Tidal Force Coordinator and getting the Tidal Force rolling out again

Major goal: Encourage more cultural activity in the SPSF and strengthen our military with more training, getting more trainees to promote to soldier.
Fire Fire Fire Empress of Fire  Fire Fire Fire
Current Minister of Military Affairs
Chair Perch of the Assembly (February to June 2020)
SPSF Soldier
MoRA Fellow
Ambassador to Forest and Lazarus

Waiting on a response from the Minister of Culture...

Deputy: No-One
Advisors: Purple and Phoenix

First Task: Set Up the discord as well as completing all the technical things related to the transition and the server unification. Organize the SpookyFest event for Halloween. 

Major Goal: Lay out a long term plan for the Ministry both for my term and beyond. Host the GTKY events as well as complete the Nation Showcase Week and various other events.
swifty
Nation: Imperial Dodo
Discord Tag: swiftygamer#1448

[Image: K732CSn.png][Image: IL1nUV5.png][Image: iEwICrf.png][Image: 5bDBXB8.png]
[Image: q6bfWoR.png] [Image: vJjA98X.png]
Other Achievements/Roles:
- Minister of Culture (October 2020 - February 2021)
- SPSF Tidal Force Coordinator (April 2021 - Present)
- Deputy Chair of the Assembly (September 2020 - October 2020)
- MoM Member (October 2020 - Present)
- MoE Member (October 2020 - Present)
- Cabinet Advisor (August 2020 - October 2020)
- A TSP Legislator (July 2020 - Present)
- SPSF Soldier (June 2020 - Present)
- Ambassador to South Pacific (August 2020 - October 2020)
- Ambassador to The League (April 2021 - Present)
- Local Council Candidate (July/August 2020)
- Chair of the Assembly Candidate (September 2020)
- The MasterMind behind SPSFphoenixcoup2020
- The Loyal Servant of Goddess Phoenix
- The Most Active Member of OWL
- A very cute bear on the outside but on the inside, well, no one knows...

Phoenix is serving as both the Minister of Defense and advisor to the Minister of Culture??

(10-20-2020, 05:23 PM)sandaoguo Wrote: Phoenix is serving as both the Minister of Defense and advisor to the Minister of Culture??

And the other advisor is also the Chair of the Assembly?

I mean it’s unorthodox but it keeps things basic?
This is Penguin!!
Nothing Gold Can Stay
Penguins shall one day rule the pie!
And by "pie", I mean "World"!!
Goddess Empress Queen Princess Lady of TSP 
Lilium Inter Spinas // Non timebo mala
I have done a lot of things in the Region in my History.
There's a list somewhere if you wanna go looking.