We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Yet another big liberation

I'm going on an LoA but it seems like we have a major liberation in our hands.  It is possible that we will need the Phoenix Flock Fleet again... they had managed to pile to around 80 and it's likely to grow more.  If they reach like 90 or so endos I think we as a defender region should try to push to recruit for the Civilian Militia as much as possible.

The region in reference is https://www.nationstates.net/region=the_spaghetti_land.  

We aren't near that point just yet, but if we need to get there, I'd rather have done the discussion and planning now rather than rush it, so that at the point where liberators decide we need to do it, we can just roll that out ASAP rather than rush it.  I suppose despite me being on LoA, I can do the necessary motions regarding this thing (possibly because I live for liberations?  These are so much fun for me lol)

But, someone else should probably take over propaganda duty since I'm not necessarily the best at it anyways..........
Fire Fire Fire Empress of Fire  Fire Fire Fire
Current Minister of Military Affairs
Chair Perch of the Assembly (February to June 2020)
SPSF Soldier
MoRA Fellow
Ambassador to Forest and Lazarus
[-] The following 1 user Likes phoenixofthesun14's post:
  • USoVietnam

Do it. And have whoever you wish within reason take over
This is Penguin!!
Nothing Gold Can Stay
Penguins shall one day rule the pie!
And by "pie", I mean "World"!!
Goddess Empress Queen Princess Lady of TSP 
Lilium Inter Spinas // Non timebo mala
I have done a lot of things in the Region in my History.
There's a list somewhere if you wanna go looking. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Penguin's post:
  • phoenixofthesun14