We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Vote for Me (Totally serious campaign ... sike)

Today I would like to announce my candidacy for Delegate of the South Pacific! *Standing ovation* 
If I'm elected, I promise you today that my delegacy will be one where absolutely nothing gets done. I'll be the most nothingness Delegate in the history of Delegates. But, if doing something can ensure that nothing else gets done, I'm all for it. No-one will work harder than me at ensuring that nothing gets done.
Moreover, I will say that if I have the opportunity to obstruct the affairs of the South Pacific, I totally will. None of my so-called opponents will be as obstructionist as I will. Furthermore, I can make no promises that I won't CTE or disappear. Disappearing is one of my magic talents when confronted with things I don't really want to do: I don't actually want to be a Delegate of the South Pacific, I cannot lie.
Also, I don't have my WA in the South Pacific and therefore have zero endorsements, but this is only a small problem for Dom. I would hope that you all would overlook this tiny detail. So in short when weighing the pros and cons of a Dom Delegacy, on the pro side you have and on the cons side, you have a pledged obstructionist, do-nothinger, and someone who has the magic power to instantly disappear. On experience I lose, on being a good delegate I lose, on knowing the law, I probably lose. Unless you like me for me, there is no reason to vote for me.
[-] The following 8 users Like Domais's post:
  • Beepee, Comfed, Jay Coop, phoenixofthesun14, Purple Hyacinth, Swifty, Volaworand, Zebra Kingdom

[Image: VOte_for_me.png?width=894&height=670]
Campaign Poster.
[-] The following 4 users Like Domais's post:
  • phoenixofthesun14, Seraph, Volaworand, Zebra Kingdom

Full support, obviously.
Republic of Lansoon (Pacifica)
[-] The following 2 users Like Comfed's post:
  • Domais, phoenixofthesun14

I'm not on the ballot!?!?! How can this be!?!?!

(01-08-2021, 07:28 PM)Domais Wrote: I'm not on the ballot!?!?! How can this be!?!?!

I knew the election was all a sham!

(01-08-2021, 08:20 PM)Purple Hyacinth Wrote:
(01-08-2021, 07:28 PM)Domais Wrote: I'm not on the ballot!?!?! How can this be!?!?!

I knew the election was all a sham!

Stop the Steel! Use Aluminum Instead! 

*proceeds to beat up Tsu with a small aluminum fishing bat*

Legislator | Local Councilor | Aspiring TSP Curmudgeon
Messages archived by the Ministry Of the Regal Executive - Bureaucratic Services

[-] The following 2 users Like Volaworand's post:
  • Purple Hyacinth, Rebeltopia

You seem like the best candidate so far.