We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] The Wave of Change

For the purpose of keeping the conversation as fluid as possible for the reader, each character will be assigned a colour.
Rosamond Hao Yu Xin (日撒們-郝余馨)

1306hrs
17 Westfockerstrasse, Fockoskassel-bezirk,
Brientstadt, Metropolstaat Cenche, Berscheland 040534

Rosamond turned the door knob.

After making sure her house was void of any easy route for anyone else to enter, she opened her door outwards.
On her right arm was her passport, containing her visa to enter Huawan and her Huawan Intercontinental ticket to Hokkien. To her left was her luggage and her bag, filled with her clothes, toiletries, her laptop and her valuables.

She was about to leave for Hokkien for her family reunion back in Huawan and is planning to stay there for 2 weeks to celebrate Chinese New Year.

After climbing down the stairs of her house's entrance, she gracefully closed the door. She then crossed the street to Fockosstrasse metro station on the Innenstadt line of the Brient Metro. 

<ooc>

what is the wave of change?
it is a new roleplay of mine that follows any besernian's stories and anecdotes from either the past or the present. with every post, you see a slice of a daily besernian's life, from a normal citizen to even somebody powerful, like the chancellor. the title is a catch-all term for "life goes on".

please do note that i won't post to here very frequently but when i do i'll try to keep it as long as possible
[Image: UFog2ZY.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Besern's post:
  • GI-Land, Moon, Qwert