We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Results

The following are the results of the respective Cabinet races in the February 2021 Cabinet Election

Prime Minister:

Candidates1st Choice Votes2nd Choice Votes3rd Choice Votes
Sandaoguo3271
Jay Coop11282
Re-Open Nominations0521

With a majority of 1st choice votes in the first round, Sandaoguo is the winner.

Minister of Culture

Candidates1st Choice Votes2nd Choice Votes3rd Choice Votes
North Prarie3360
Royaltica5195
Re-Open Nominations3618

With a majority of 1st choice votes in the first round, North Prarie is the winner.

Minister of the Media

Candidates1st Choice Votes2nd Choice Votes3rd Choice Votes4th Choice Votes
Belschaft107124
Islands of Unity231053
Rabbitz81758
Re-Open Nominations381210

With a majority of 1st choice votes in the first round, Islas is the winner.

Minister of Foreign Affairs

Candidates1st Choice Votes2nd Choice Votes
Roavin380
Re-Open Nominations20

With a majority of 1st choice votes in the first round, Roavin is the winner.

Minister of Engagement

USoVietnam420
Re-Open Nominations010

With complete unanimity in 1st choice votes, USoVietnam is the winner.

Minister of Defence

Witchcraft and Sorcery410
Re-Open Nominations19

With a majority of 1st choice votes in the first round, Witchcraft and Sorcery is the winner.

Craziest Person

This one turned out to be a bit tricky. Even with all the relevant safety equipment in use for the count, including but not limited to horseshoes, talismans, HRAs and suspect incantations, the numbers of the ballots refused to add up to whole integers or, on some attempts, even real numbers at all. As I moved the counting desk into a circle of power, itself inside a faraday cage I had set up when I began to get suspicious that this might happen, particularly after the peculiar alterations to the Craziest Person Voting Booth., stranger things still began to o̸c̵c̵u̵r̵ I thought I could see things out of the corner of my eye, like b̸l̴o̵o̵d̵ ̵d̶r̷i̸p̶p̸i̶n̴g̵ ̵d̷o̴w̵n̶ ̴t̶h̵e̷ ̶w̸a̵l̵l̴s̷, or clouds of flies, or triangular crystals spinning through an infinite void. My skin began to feel a̶̲̓s̶̙̎ ̶̲͋î̴̠f̴̟̈́ ̷͍͊i̸̜̅ţ̶̈́ ̸̤̏b̷̛͖e̶͍͠l̷̯͛o̴̭͒n̷̼͝g̶̛̞e̶̤̾d̷̟͝ ̴̪͆t̶͖̊o̵͒ͅ ̷̼̕s̴͔̚o̶͚̓ṃ̸̄ȩ̸̂õ̷̖n̵̺̂e̶̤̋ ̴̳̈e̷̥̚l̵̗̅s̴͎̈e̸̟̕ and the words on the ballots grew s̴̟̏͐̐t̵̥̣̜͊͐̒r̶͕̝̾͑a̵̙̞̿́͝ͅn̸̼̙̂̆ǧ̶̡̢̤͍́͝e̵̖̾̽ and r̷̨̯̰͎̬̗̋͋̎e̵̢̳͓̩͙͇͚͙̜̿̇̊̋l̸̢̤̰͔̥̠̞̺͖̭̂͌̇u̵̢̧̧̦͖̙̟͔̿͒ċ̷̛̳͌͐͂̾͑̐͋ţ̷̦̰͔͇̦͈̏̀̅̉̈́͆̕̚a̸̢͆͗̐̀̒͒̓̀̓́͘̚̚n̷̰̝̟͙͂̽̂́͑͐̏̾̈́͝͠t̴̡̼̗̮̠̮̮̤̳͈͙̥͌͝ ̸̱̣͗̌̍͋̈́̽̄́͑́͘̕t̴̨̧͎͎͈͔̯͔̫̲̩̑̈́̀͘ǫ̵̢͓̲̜͇̋̾̄́̿͌̀̀̕ ̵̙̩͌͆b̸̛̰͕̞̠̌̎̃̓̀͆̋́ę̴͔̫̠͕͌̆͜ ̶̢̛̹͍̭͚̇̋͑͐r̴̬͙̝͖̭̟̺̓e̷̥̬̹̋͑͋͊̈̎ȃ̶̭͗d̷̺͚̰͖͋̔͗̊. They began to ẅ̶̛̯͗̉̀̆̀̅̉̇͗͐̋̃͆̿̉̋̒̓̓͗͘͘̚̚͝ḣ̸̨̧̨̧̺̪̯͎̟͈͔̥͎̯̥̪̘̮͇̫̦̥̎̈̑̐̀̇́̋̈̉̿͠ḯ̸̢̨̛̭̫͎̙̙̱̳̠͖̼̗̘̠͓͉̘̖͍͇̱̫͓̗͔͉̙̮̭̭͔͖̯̱͍̫̞̙̹̰͐͛̋̍͒̓̂̿̂̎͆̎̂̈͌́̅̂̈́̽̚̕͘͜͜ͅş̶̡̡̨̛͖͇̹̣̮̜͓͖̤̫̺̝͖̖̼̘̞͔̱̣̰̯͈͕̬͈̠̱͔̬̻̥͎̂̓͂͒̅̐̊͑̈̐͐̆́͐̈́̇̉͒̓̉̋̏̑͗͆̏͐͗̀͌̌̔̈́̄̂̒͆̀͘͘̕̕͝ͅp̶̡̧̣͚͖̲̹͍͚͉̥̬̠͇̮͕̦̺͖̥̩͈͇̊͒́͐͋͛̂̄̓͋͌̀͒͆͗̔͠ė̷̥̳͇͆̂̔̈́̓̾̓̈́̔̇̍̿͊͋̿̑̌͗̇̚͜͠r̸̡̡̨̳̞̲͖̼̲͈̬͎̻̮̻͗̌̊͌̿̈́̌̓̀̑̾͆̽͜͝ to me and, for just a moment, I found myself daydreaming of ą̸̺̮̟͔͕͇̍̄̿̍̏̇̐̽͛͐͗̋́̆̂̆̍̕͘ ̴̧̣̹͔̬̘̰͖̣̖̠̺̙͖̪̭̱͐͛̽̈́̅̎̔̾̉̎̿̆͑̌̅͒̚͜ͅc̷͙̞͖̠̞̙̰͎̿̋̎̎͗̊̅̆̂́̂̀̂͆̾̋̒̈̆͝ǐ̵̧̮̙͓̟ͅt̴̯̻̯̟̥́͌̾̽̇̈́̔̉͠͝y̶̡̧̺͎̩̥̩̬͓̯̮̱̜͕͖̲̻͓̍̀̆̿̉̀̂̍̿̈́̆̍̿͘͠ ̷̨͙̙̘͕̱̘̭̪͋͗̀̀̓̉͗̇͛̓̈́͗͛͛͑͛̈́̇̊̄̒͐b̷̢̛͙͎͇͈͎̯͔͕̙̘͙͓̐͋̿̓͂̀͐̓̀́̋͂̂̕͝ͅͅė̸̛̳̹̭̫̻͔͛͗͂͛̏̋̏̍̑͝͝n̴̡̨͓̞̭̯̭̺̞͙̥̗͈̈̊̄̐̓̒̐̾̅̾e̴̢̢̡̡̛͙͕̻̞̫̻̙̣͇̟̺̭̫̹̽͛̿̅̌̔̚͝a̷̹̜̦̙̲̝̻̝͊͌̀́̐̕͜t̴̢̡̡̛͔͎̦̖͍̤̞̙̻̝̲͚̮̘̱̃̔́̑́͑̾͑͌̓̌́͋͝͝ḩ̸̯̤͍̂͑̓̏͑̄͜ ̴̛̮͂͐̀̃̂̿̓̋̈͑̐̔̚t̶̨̨̫̰̜̞̞̭̲̫̹͙̞̞̰͒͂͊̓̏͂̔̾̇̎͆̌̀̕ͅh̸̛͉͉͇͉̱̥͉̖͑̀̋̈́͆̂̾̀͊́̈́̄̑̕̚̚e̵̡͈͎̮͍̱̝̬̖̠̯̟̟͍̞̳̟̖̜͆́̽̊͂̋͜ͅ ̸̛̮̹̙̮̗͕͎͌̉̓͊̍̍̽̌́̽̌̓̓̃̅̿̎̑͝s̴̟̗̊̆̾̒̈́̀̔̄̾̍̋̂͊͆̅̌̚̕͠é̴̤̳͖̳̫͈̮̦̲̦͙̙̝̝̬̾̃̎͑͌̌̎̑̂̚͠͝á̴̡̫͍͕͔̬̣̳̺̟̝͍̉̓͒̌͋̀̐̃̽̊̂͋̏́͌̏̚̕̕ and a great being there, sleeping, dreaming, ẃ̷̢̡̨̧̧̡̢̛̛̰̦̻̺͍̰̜̗̪̯̥̤̥̹͔̫̖̥͍̻͓̲̥̱̰͓̺̟̱͇͎̘͖̫̬̟͍̳̠̖̘̭̞̗͓̜̙̮͂̈́̑̃̓̏̈̄͋̌̉̍̍̅̃͊̏̋̆͂̃̍̈́̔̀͐̈́̒̌͋̊̓͋̑͂̒̀̈́̆͊̿̈́͐̈̔̃̒̋́̀́̋͑̋̽͆̈́͂̒̈́͗̒̆͗̒͂̀̈̆͊̀̚̚͘̚̚͘̚̚͠͝͠͠͠͠͝ͅa̸̡̢̨̨̨̧̧̡̧̡̩̮͎̤̰̭͉̫̰̱̭͙̣̹͎͕̺̦͔̹̤̬̬̼̫͉̲̫̻͉͉̮͚̰̜̤͎̼̝̹͕͇͙̞̰͈͓̤̙͎̲̺̺͕̰̻̺͙̮͍̠̰͎͚͎͌̂̆̉͌̈̽͒̀̈́̄͋̅̅̔̔͐̓͒͋͋͒̈̄͆̇̽͗̽̌̕͜͜͜͠ͅk̷̢̨̡̢̡̡̢̢͇̯͙̺͔̝͓̗̟̪̤̱̖̠͇̦̬̥͍͉̦͙̤̥̤͇̮̠͓̺̖̟̞͍͎̹̗̜͙̭̣͚̱̞̜̘͚̙͍̲̫̻̮̝̭͚̙̐̊̔̏̽̽̀̈́̃̒͋͗͑͊͑̐́͐̈̅̕͜͜͝͝͠ͅͅi̷̧̨̫͓̥̪͍̥̥̻̩͐̿̿͛̍̀̓͑̉̐̃̾͛̎̌͐́̅͌͗̏́̈́͋̌͂̍̍̒̆̍̑́̄̾̒̐̋̄̈́̊̇͑̈́͑́͂̔͂̓̎̾͌̆̉͘̕̚͝͠͠n̵̨̧̡̥̥͉̳̘̦͍̦̣̮̻͍̙͎͍͉̭̱̘̤͔̤̿͋͊͜ͅg̶̨̡̨͉͎͔̙̣̘̦̻̱̖͉͈̬͙̬͓̼͎̪͙̼̹̯̬̬͇̪̹͉̻͎̺͉͇͕̱͓̺̹̳̬̯̃̅͗́̾̈́̀̿̈́̑̚̕̕̚͜͜͝.....

When I awoke there were no ballots at all. ̶̢̨̡̨̨̨̧̲͉̖̟̭͍̹̜͎̗̖̟͙̹̹̱̜̰̭͎̬̯̜̗̦͍͖̰̺͍̆̅̅̆̌͋͑͗̐͒̈͗̌̌̎̊͆̄̈́͌͂̌̀͌̀͆̊͛͐̃̃̉̽̋͐͛̿̊͛̊̍͊̒͐̇̀̿̔̊̐͛̐͆̿̂̽̇̚̚̕͜͜͝͠͠Ṱ̷̨̢̢̨̢͔̺̦͚̗̞͖̘͎̳̺̞̺̪͔̣̖̜̘̰͕̦̦͉̳̜̲̜̗̲̞̪̞̻̟̜̟͕̞͓̥͙̜͈͕̩͈̘͕̞̘͓̜͉̝̥̙̹̻͍̫̪̫̦̩̘̺͎͇̠̩̜̞̈́͒̎̏̀̇̇̋̃̉̉͋̓͌̍̄̈́̔̂̍̂̀̿̒͐̒̅͋̊͛̍̀̋͐̍̇̔̿̄͋͛́̓̾̈́́̄̾̔̐̾̀́̈́͌͌̋̈̔̈́̕͘͘̚͘̕̕͜͜͜͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅḩ̸̨̧̡̧̧̢̨̠̭̯͔̥̥̱̩̳̞̩̮̻͇̭̝̠̼͙̭̞͖͎͈̤͖̤̺̳͚̮̠̮͚̣͓̭͙̭͕̫̬͙̩̣͈̹̜̼̳͙͙͙͖͚̲̦̭̙̣̘̬̳͐͊͑̽̾͋̓̎͑̅̉̈́̽̓̑̈́͛̅̓̿͂̓̏̑̈́̔͌̂͋̓͆̒͗̀̓͛̿͗̔̏̈́́̑̍͛̾̽́͛̋͗̓̽͂̏̈̓̕̚̚̚̕̚͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅę̷̧̧̢̙̝̥̦͇̪̱̗͙̰̤͙̼̙̮̫̞̻̤͈̝̠̥͓͇͉̓͛͝ͅŗ̴̨̨͈̜͎͉̟̪̤̻̻̬̯̹̱͉̙̹̫̭̤̣̟͉̬̼̩͎͓̯̻̙̦͈̺̬͓̰͉̰͚̙̝͚͚̱̤̘͍͙͉͕̣̳͇̗̤̱͓͈̙̭̻̲̺̪͇͖͍͓͂̋̈͂̂̃̇́̾̄̈́̀̈́́̈͒̈́͑͒̀̈́͆̄̆̇̂̔͋̌̈́̾̈́͑̒̋͒́͌̿͌̎͑̋̈́̄̏͋̎̈́̆̔̄̀̉͆̋̊͒̒́̈̉̎͐̇́̉̎̑̈́̄̆͛͘̕͘̚͘̚͜͜͜͜͠ͅͅë̵̡̢̛̥̜̜̮̙̫̺̣͎̬̞̲̳̲̰̤͙̟̮̥̹̍͆̾̒̅̈̂̀͒̈́̒͂̓͛͐͑̈́͆͛͆́͆̈̽̀̔̏̍̈́͆͐̀̂̊͗̇̀̆̕͜͝͠͠͝ ̵̢̧̧̢̠̟̤͕̲͚̤͚͕͕̱̳͔̖͍̰͇̞̜͖̬̣͎̭͔̞̭̠͕̤̤̳̟̫̘̼̖̪̯̘͇͈͓̖̳̣̗̱̤̺̥͙͔̺̼̭͇̥͎͖̱̟͎͎̯̓͂̿̅̀̐̎́̊͜͜͜ͅͅẅ̷̡̨̨͇͍̼̼͍̳͖͓͉̣̰̰̲̠̥̦̘̪̬͚̞͎̜̭̳͕̝͕̥̯͕͍̪̜̻̳̗̞̣͚͈̣͈̠̱̻͓̠̭͖̩̣̮͇̱̫́̓̓̌́̀͗̏͗̿͐̚͜͝ͅͅa̴̡̢̛̛̟̗̮͙̩̜̥̮͇͈̖͕̺̟̩͕̳̘͖̦͎̣̾͒͌̂̀͑̌͒͒̃͋͂̓̓̂̓͒̆̀̿͒̅̎͛̉̋̔͗̌̌̋͐̾̔̆̆̈́̋̓͆̑́̍̀̇̀͒̑̇̃̊͛̅̔̊̓̒̔͂̿̐̅̑͑̂̍͛͋͘̕͘͘̕̕͘͜͜͝͝͠͠s̸̢̧̨̧̛̛͔̫̦̜̬̤̮̥̣̖̖̟̥̣̣̭̬̜̣̩͎͈̯̮̮̩͈̬̘̞̲̠̙̙̮͇̱̟̪̍̊̈̈́͋̐̓̈̋̌̌͑̃̐̍͛̀̋̚ͅͅ ̷̨̡̨͇͈͖̤̭̣͕̜̪͈̦̬͇̤̬̲̜͔̝̳̖͖̞͙̝̯͇͕̬̣̲̝̭̤̇̈́̈͂͋̈́͒̎̇̂͛̆̎̈́̆̿͒̎͆̒̊͑͐͆͆̌̎͆̽̑̎̽̉̈͋͋̚͘͝͠͝͝͠n̶̡̢̡̨̨̧̨̮͉̳͔̹̤̳̠̞͈͓͚̱̮̗̙̠͍̬̯̣̠̜̱̦̫̬̣̳͙̼͖̞̥̖̺͉̭͕̳̦̫̹͍͍̣͈̙͍̼̙̓̈́͊̇̐͑͜͜͜͜ͅỏ̶̧͍̼̺̳̺̯͔̯̙̲̝̱͖̫̩̺̖͗͆̄̿̐̈̎̋͂́̂̈́̓͊̒̌́̈́͋̓̏͊̕͝ṭ̶̛̯́̋̈́̃̈́̍̑̐̋̓̈́͒̏͐̀h̴̨̧̛̹͈͍̝̝͈̮̘̰̹̟͉̦̯͍̪̣͔͚̰̺̼̜̱̦͇̏͂̓̎͒̆̽́̈́̓̋͛͆͋̐̂͂̾͂̊̅̓͗͘͘̕͜͝͝ȉ̸̧̢̢̢̛̬̫̩̻̰̘̩̹̫͎̻̻͕̬̜͔̗̲͇̻̯̜̹͇̣̮̳̰͖͙͎͓̞͕̺̮͉̘̹̝̲͕̖̖͈̯̬̑͊̆͂̔́͒̀̍͂̾̇̍́̋̿͗̀͛̏̅̆̏͛̊̄̿̈́̀̏̐͑͊̀͛̈́̒̒͛͐̒̋͐͐͗̓̒͂͛̊̔̋͛͗̊̍̅̏̈́̕̕̚̕͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͝n̷̡͍̮̥͚̲̻̪̯̞̼̗̘̹̰̘̝̭̦̟͚̰̬̯̳͉̈́̀͘͜͜ģ̵̨̧̛̛͇̪͖̮͇̳͎̥͎̟̩͉̺̤̝̜͚̥̬͙̭̺̟̞̖̠̳̩̞̱͕̣͍͔̍̆̈́͗̎́̾̿̂͒̍̂͛̌̉́̅̀͑̃͐́̈́̈́͊̌̊͒́̄̈́́͗̿̍̔́̓̒͒͌͋̾̂́́́̀̅̽͋̑͛̒͊̉͒͑͒̒̈́̊̄͆̓̀̈́̋̌̂̈͘̚̚͘͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͠.̶̡̛̭͔̗̫̳̳̖̰̗̹̝͍̭̥̮͍͖͓̱̝̯̮̭̫͉̝̤̻̺̪͈̫̯̜͓̥̲̻̪̞̪͓͕̆͌̌̍̍̎͑͑̂͋̀͜ͅ Only an endless plain of cyclopean pillars reaching to the sky whilst crumbling into dust, holding up the heavens and yet leaving them t̶̡̡̩̹̩̳̪̘͎͕̠͇̳̦̠͓̺͈̤͖́́̓̇̏̎̋̔̋̇̊̅̊̓̃͘͜͜͝͠͠e̵̢͙̩̯͉̠̯͍̮͈̩͍͍̮̺̤̠̪͈͗́̋̓̓̽̽͑̆̎̀̑͗̉̾̎̎͋́͘̚̚̕͘͜͝͠r̵͍̺̤̪̅̏̒͌͌̃́̊̊̔̈́̒́͆̓̑̀̋̅͌́̈͗̍̔́̒̚̚̕̕͝r̵̢̨̲̲͎̞̟̦̳͖̞͎͖̥̼̻͚̥͔͎͍͍̅̿̑̏̆̒̽̽̂̒̇̈́͋̇̈̌͌̔̎̍͂̅̀̿͊͑̇͊̊͘͝͝͠ͅͅͅi̷̢̛̛̟̦͇͕̫̙̭͓̘̱̦̯̙͕͙̳̭̜̫͇͎̝̞̫̻̾͛̾̀͆́̒͌͊̓̏̂̄̀̅͐̒̔̎̐̎͌́̐̕̚͜͝ͅb̷̛͖̌͐̊͛̌́̓̅͗͛̐̓͑̍͂͒͝l̴̨̰͈̠̝̙͑y̶͎̥̺̙̠̤̥͈̖̫̾̂͗͂͠, maddeningly unsupported.

The v̵̧̱̯̬̥͓̬͕̳͔̭̳̣͓͕͔̑͐̆̆̒̍́̈́͛͛̀̽͛͆̋̐̐͆̃̂̎͋̌͘̕̕͜͝ͅơ̵̢̨̢̡̢̡̢̧̢̨̛̛̪̹̠͍̲͎̪̠̟̰͚̬̺̥͕̮̣̩͍̳͍̞̯͕̹̥̟͖̘̼̰̰͔̯̝̮͚͕͈̥͈̣̱̗̎̾͊̓͛͐̉̉̐̈̎̊̐͗̂͐̓͛͐̓̒̀͗̒̈́̾̒͂͗̇̿͛̈̒́̃͂̔̆̏͊̏̋̓̀̆͊̈̍̀͗̓̓̾́̀̎̔͑̐̐͐̽̅͑͒̽͗̄̃̈́̐̈́̇̚͘͘̚̚͜͜͜ḯ̵̛͉̘̤̼̭̬̰͙͇̩͉̜̭͙̖͓͈͙̼̗̈́̈́́̓̉͊̀̃̾̈́̆̂̀͆̈́̏̆̈͛͌̀͂̽͐̌̅͛̄̌̑̄̿̍̒́̄͌̏̾̉́̀̄̓͊̌̈́̒̕͘͘̕͜͜͝͝͠͝͝ḑ̷̨̯̰̬͈̜̲̳̩͕̞͖̱̹̜̝̱̳͖̺̻̲̩̣͕̻̪̩͍̗̰͍̦̣̫̩̺̰̞̬̼̰̓̆̍̃͊̅̀̍̑̎̂̇̓͊̓̂͂̾͛́̐͗͗̃̚̕͜͜ ̶̡̨̧̨̧͉̘̘̬̪̝̠͔̥̜̰̳̻̮̟̦̭̙̞̤͈̟̥̞̬̝̩͙̤̻͔̼͚̰̣̙̖̺̮̱̟̺̰̅̐̊͐̿̓̉́̆͋̅͋͗̐̉̅̉̐͑͗̑͂̓͂̔͛̊͗̑̎̈́̚͘͘͝͠͝͝b̵̨̡̢̛̛͓̞̩͈͎̥̙̮̜̺͈̯̼̺͚͍̣̠̰͎̦͙͚̙̟̯̒̃̉͛̎̒͂̏̔̐̓͋̂̋͊̀̿̐͗̋̊̂̋̄̃̒̓̃̈́̏̈́̏̇̅̋̅́̽̓̉̈́̎̑̆͑͆̾́͌̓͛̈́̈̚͘͘͜͝͠͠ĕ̵̢̨̛͎̼̞̘͇̱̳͖̗̤̳͔͔̤̦̥̙̣̤̺̺͓̲͕̤̪̺̮̪͍̦̠̦̬͇͍̲̩̣̟̙̩̜̣̜͕̿̃́̂̀̌̾̍̅̄͂̈́̏̋͋̈́͒́̓̏̉͘̕͜͝͝ͅͅt̸̢̢̢̛͔͍͕̟̠͔͓̻͎̰̖͈̻̜̠̝̬̠̟̳̤̗͇̪̦̭̜̩͎̠̙̰̃̓͐̆̄̆̔̂͆̽̏̆̃̏͆̾̃̃͗̃͐̆̈́̓͛̍̏͌̀̂̃̑̔̚̚͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅẅ̴̧̡̡͔̣̼̗̯̜͖͚͖̜͙̜̯͇̪̻̫̹͍̩̯̭̖̭̼͉̤͇̩́̈́́̂͂̒͊̋̀̅͑̎̂͒̓̊̀̏̀̆͊̉͋̋̂́̐̄͗̽̐͋̈̓͛̏́͑̃̊͑̄̿͌͘̕̕̕͜͝͠͝e̶̳͒̉̑̍͋̈̃̈́̃̋̈́̐͊͆̈͊̈́͂̆̚̚e̴̢̡͔͈̟̰͎̭̬̜̝̟̞̼̰͇̩̩͖̭̜͙͕̜͇̝̩̮̰̭͓̤̫̜͕̺̺͍̹̼̗̚ͅn̶̨̢̢̛̛̛̛̝̺̦̦͇̙̳̯̻̞̞͚̜͕̺̗͍͈̮̫̪͙̟̣͋͒̊̌̅͗͑̑͂̏́͊̈̏̀̾͊̀̿̏́̿́̍͋͗̂͂̀̒̆̓͗͒̓̊̇̆̅̎́̓͑̄͒̒͒̎̀̏̓̒͒͐̒̀͐̒̇̑͐̕͘̕̚͜͝͝͝͠ͅ ̸̧̡̡̨̛͍̹̥̣͓̟̲̻̰̰̝̪̭̰̞̫̤̯̙̼̟̱͉͕̤̲̖̥̘̖̹̘̗̯̭͕̞͇͎̤̞͌͒̎͆̒̋͌͛͗͋̈́͑̃̓̄̎̏̈́̄̂͂̇̈́͛̆͑̎͌͆̂͜͠͝͠ͅͅw̴̢̡̨̡̡̡̡̛̰͍̦̣̺͍̭̝̝͚͖̯͈̪̭͍̱͔̼͔̱̪̘͕͖̺̯̩̺̺̺͙̤͖̠̱͉͇̺͙͍͇̙͇̺̱͚̯̩̫̝̖̘̝̖̺̫̟͖̰̯͈͎͓̤̑͆͐̆̽͂͛̅̈́̄̃̎̓̈͛͊̃̒̈̐́͗̑͌̋͊̅̅̽͊͌̕͝ã̶̡̨̧̛̙̹̰̞̭̤͙͔̹̙͉̘͍̩͇͈̬͎̺͕̖̥͓̝̺̪͍̞͔̣̠͇̝̙̼̪̤̬̗̯̜̙̬̣̱͕̖̺̭͇̣͉͕̭̦̯̭͇͖̤̮͕̀̎͋̽̆̄͂̂̆̓̇̔̈́͂̊̆́͐̆̌͒͗͗́͊̕͘͜͠͝ͅͅͅs̷̡̙͖̟̘̫̖̠̝͈̱̪̺͙̿̀̏͝ ̷̧̢̛̛͈̮͎͔͓͇̗͕̫̭̍̿͋̑͛̒́̐̐̽͂̎̈́̔̐̿̋̌̈́͊̊̅͊͌̍̋̉̀̋̌̓̑̉̋͒̇̋͋̐̈͋̄̋͛̃̔̕̕̚͝͠͝͝͠ͅc̵̢̨̡̡̧̧̧̧̨̛̛̪̖̼͎̪̺̰̩̬͍̻͓̯̗͓͈̹̰͓͙͓̯͕̹̜̘̱̦͓̪̰̖͚̮̜͔͎̣̻̬̘̬̝̳̻̮̪̙̥͕̤̠̮̲̦̖̯͕̓̿̍́͗͒̀̏̄͑͑̌̈́͗̈̄͒͗̓̀̍̋̀͗͆̎̒̊͗͐̚͜͝͝ͅą̷̝̩̟̙̤̦͓̩̘̳̗̼̬͓̱͚͔̖͚͕̩̗͉̼̠͎̜͕̭̰̫̹͖̹̝͇̪̻͔̘̺̣̪̝̻̝̖̩̼͔̻̍͊̅̑͌͛͊̿̈̔͐̀̈́́͆̆͆́͘͜͜l̶̢̨̧̡̢̳̗̜̜̹̯̼͕̳̩͙̞̼͇̪̻͔̱͎̬̖̼̮̞̮̭̣͇͈̲͇̬͖̫̭̲̬͖̥̜̠̖͎̜̹͙̜͖̰͓̿̔̀̃̉̌̽͒͗͑͐̄̂̇̒̀̍̓͛̌̔̾̈́̌̈́̈́̇̐͛̓̈́̐͋̏͌͗̆̇̀͛͐͐̽̍͌̇͌̇̋̈́̏͛̄̓͌͐̏̃͊̌̄́̾̈́͂̋͂̀̿̕͘͘͘̚̚̕͜͠͠͝ͅͅĺ̶̢̡̡̧̢̡̛̻̩͔̬̱̫̙̬̲͔̫̠̟͉͖̠̠͇͚̞̝̥͍͍̦̭̣̟̬̻̩͉͍͈̬̹͎͔̤̭͚͎̼̯̦̜̹̓̂̂͋̔͌͛͊̑̊̔̈́͂̔͂͂̎̏͋̊͘̕͠͠͝i̵̡̡̡̡̧̡̩͈̪͔̰̙̩̯̞̻̖̠͎̱͎̦͉̝͈͓͖͉͓̞̹͖̤̗͈̰̰̯̖̭̖̘͔̝͔̯̰͎̟͚̬̝̺̱̦̐́̑͋̃̎̃̎̄̐̑͒͋̅̊͗̇͌͂͗̔̂͆͐͂̽́͆̒̅̽͗̎̀͂̐́̓̋̋̏̇̾͌͛͋̔̎̂͌̊̾̈́̂̀̊̽͗̅̐͆̐͑̑̃͋̽̄̽́̀͛̇̇̂́̚͘͘͜͠͝͠͝ͅn̸̡̢̛͔͔̖̣̮͕̟̥̞͓̯̞͚̝̪̞͍̞̻̲̝̗̻͚̫̲͍̣̥̗͈̣̲̲͈͇͇̮̼̟̰͖̝̠̭̮̗̪̫̥̟̳̯̘̅̎̒͌̆̒̉̏̈́̇̓̒̀̾̏̐̅̇̾́̓́̎̈̀̄̀͑̇͂͐͑͆̃̈͐̈́͊̈́̐͑̌̉̚̚͘͜͝ͅͅͅġ̵̨̡̨̡̛̛̻̲̘̜̣̦̠̲̣̜͎̖̻̰̬̦̫͍̝̞̟̣̺͕̟̖̖͖̺̦̼̦͍̗͍͇̲͔̻̳͚͎͍̝̬͈͍͖͙̻̝̬̟͇͍͇̣̺̪͖͈͙̞̜̙̥̭̲̈́͛̓͊́̾̐̔̿̐͆́̾́̈́͋̋́̾͗͂͒͗̽̈̇̀̐̌͌͆̅̍̿͌́͛̃̇̃̑̃̏̅̊̀̄̀͛̄́̐̃̉͌̈́͑͗̅̋͊̀͗̀̎̚̚̚̕͘̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅ ̸̨̧̡̡̡̧̛̟̟͖̹̣̝̪̱̼͖̬̳̞̖̱̩̪̯̤̪͇͈̩͖͕̺̙͕͔̲̤̘̝͎̞̞̺̲͇͇̪̲̤̣̼̹͈͍̦͖̮͕̘̝̥̇̑̾͛͛̄̏̀͋́̐́̃͂̋́̂̆͌͆̿̒͌̈́̋̓̈́̽̈́̎͌̉̈́̔͂̿͒͌̋̉͛̍̈́͗̉͌́͋̋͂͒̂̕̚̚͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͝ṫ̸̛̛̼͉͎̖̭̺̜̯̰̳̳̤͚͉̃̋̅̊̿͛̌͋̆́͑̿̔̀̀̍͑̄̈́͆̇͆͒̊͗̑͗͌̊͊͌̎̈́̇̔̐̽̍͂͑͗͑̾̄̌͛̾̍̾̃͂̕̚̚̕͘̚̕̚͜͜͝͝͠͝h̶̡̨̛̛̛̛̛͍̫͇͓͉̼̟̙̰̟̭͉̺͉̤͇̥̹̫̞̳͕͎͖̰̏̅͐́̇̉͒̒͊̋̄͂̋̈͒͗̏̑̅͒̏̏͒̌̃̂͌̓̔̏̿̂̓̄̅̃̊̆̆͂͒̀̑̅̄́̾̍́̀̀̍̽̐̒͘͘͘̕͝͝ͅę̷̛̛̲͙̱̙̥̙͖͖̙̘̱̀̄̃͂͆̒̓͌̏̇̀̇̔̽͆͂͐͒̑̀̅̾̎̀̾̋̑͗̏́̓̀̄͆̎͑̐̊͛̀̽̿̂̒̂̃̒̍̑̋̾̌͛̚̚̚̕͝m̴̡̧̧̨̢̢͎̙̺͈̤̗̻͈̖̬͓̤̺͉̼̭̘͕̜̦̲̮̬̖͈͚̖̩̙̦̣̻̝̦͖̳̯̗̫͖̜͖͙̥̬͖͉͍̗̤̯̘̲̭̯͙͍͍͙̲͚̓̐̈̔͛̔̏̊̂̀͌̈̀̄͌͐̕͘͜͜͝͠͠͠ͅͅ ̴̡̲̝̮̰͍̜̥̞̰̱͓̹̘̩͇̳͇̣̖̗̗̩̝̘̪̯̼̞̜̹̻̫̯̥̗͎̭̼̙̦̺͙̦̫̮̦͇̥̱̲͕͎̪͍͉̮̻̥͖̺̜̻̺̳͎͇̹͕̩̮̘̻̤̜̦͉̞̱̜̏̐̐͑͌̋̑̉̓͑̈́́̀̄̊͗̍̒͊̌́̈̓̚͜͝ͅͅas it called to me and I walked towards it with a renewed sense of purpose, for I knew now where it would lead, p̶̢̡̢̢̨̛͕͔͔̯̠͉͖̮̤̤̲͓̗̥̟̘̤͙̦̠̳̰͈͍̙̯̹̣̭̰͈̯̣̪͙̦͙̤͗̀̈́̄̾͋͛͊̀̍ͅą̷̡̢̢̡̡̧̧̧̧̡̡̧̧̛̛̛̛̮̣̮̹͚̘̯͙͕̮͈̤͇͈̳̲̗̪̲͖͎͈̲̗͈̲̤͎̙͕̱͉̙̥̬̥̼̻̣̗͍̹͈͓̗͇̖̩̜̜̮͔̝̩̫̱̭̤̰̺̞͉̦̞̯͚͍̟̝͍̝̬̘͈̟͈͈̱͒̏̑̍͐̍̒̈́͌̔̆̊͐̇́͌̐̓̑̔͐̄͗̓̇͆͑̍́̊̀̒͛̓͑͌̓̍̽͐̇̑̍̆͊͂̂̌̍̊́̾̌͐̓̿̑͑̊̑̂̓̄̃̾̐̌̓̑̐͊͋͂̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅr̷̨̨̨̡̢̛̛͓̦̰̪̰͓̫̣̖̼̜̮̼͕̻͖̲̭͍̬͉͉̳͍̮̮͎̫̙͔̤͇͈̠͇̞̝̠̦̺̟͔͎̣̩̣̜̣̖͙̜̎͑̇̋̏͑̉͊̀̓̄̈̑͆͐̑̉̋̐͐͐̈̿̏̾̽̐̀͂̌̌͌͛͗̆́̊͒̿̿̈̂͛͐́͊̈́͋̀̅̉͌́͋̏͂͒̔̈̅̈́̐͆͌̈̆͘̚̚͘͜͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅą̴̧̢̛̺̝̗̣̗̙͓̼̜̤̬̩̗̤̺̫̤̆̉̒̄̂̃͐͂̍͗͑̈̈̽͛̅́̉͐́̑̋̌́̀̊̽͆͒͛͒̾̄̈́͌̄͑̒̄̈́̒͆͗͒̔̓̈́̍̆̓̄̊̒̆̿̇̀̇̒̔͋̒͒͂̓̋̂͐͆͌͐́̌̈́͆̈͊̓̕̕̕͘̚̕͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝d̸̢̢̧̧̧̧̧̨̨̡̼̼̯͉̖̪̼̫̣͕̳̲̪̤̺̦̹̺̮̼̟̖̻̝̤̥̰͙̣͈̞͔̮̘̤̯̺̹͈͖̘̰̗̹̤̪̲̱̘̤̳̗͖͇̲͔͎̖͍͈̫͈̜͚̙̫͕̣̰̞̙͉͚͚̼̻̪̮̙̙̥̟̬͔͇̮̮̹̙͙͔̜̰̥̱͍̝͇̳͙͇̹̭̐̑͗͌̑̿͆͊̒̏̿̂͜͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅi̵̧̛̮̝̝̘̗͎̎͐͑̎̽̊̑͆͌̊̍̓̈͛̋̎̄̒͋͋́̒̉̀̓̊͑̽̓̓̏́̽̒́̂̽͒̌͆̿̅͋́̎͐̿̀̅̂̊̽͊́͊͊͛̓̑̂̋͘͘̚̕͝͠͝͝͝͝s̶̛̯̲͎͔͔̎͗͊́̎̈͒͐̔̌͊̾̀̌̂̕͠ę̵̡̨̡͈̣͎̝̦̥̗̯͍̼̜̹̱̤͔͈͈̭͇̻͍̘̲̝͕̘̟̩̟̲̞͉͉̭͕̥̼̯͓̺̳͎̮̬̘̳̹͚̙̝͙̫̗̗̝̖̤̟̮͎̩̥̞̗̯̙̯̪͉͎͗̅̏̎̔̑̈́͋̂̈́͐͐͗̽̈̈̾͐̈́̀̓̇͆͛̋̐̒́͆̋̍͒͆͌̊͛̏͊̈́́̀́͊͆͋̊̊̎̋̏̎͌̓͒̔̃̾̅͑̎̉̃͒̍͆͒̊̀͆̚͘̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅ that it offered. The flies. The blood. The unquenchable fire. Yawning eternity. b̸̡̧̫͉̙̖͎̭̫̤̞͉̜̲̬͈̫̪̀̿̄̍̊̅̌͜ļ̷̡̥̠͉̫̦͕͎̮͚͍͍̩̩̜͖̠͖̠̙͇́͋̀͂̊̀̽́̃̍̅̆͗̀͊ͅͅǐ̷̧̨̡̨͖̤͙̞͚͍̖̬͚͂̚ͅs̸̛̬̠͍̱̳̒̌͋̅̇̐̅̿̽̀̌͛̎͂͘s̷̰̬̞̭̮̿͆̆͊̔̂̐͒̚͝ͅ

I am going now to meet him who has been waiting, w̵̢͔̩̲͙̳̼̳͖͕͙͍͎̓̒̓̂̚ͅh̴̨̪̯̭͚̲͖͍͙̓̐̏͌̄̅̀̋͌͊̕͝͝ǫ̶̡̜̱̙̼̹̜͕̪̤̩͖̲̙̒̎͛̀͐͘s̷̝̬̹̙̯͓̩̠̝̣̖͍̿͆̀̒ȩ̵͔̞̫̐͝ ̷͉̜̟̳̱͕͓̺͒̈̈́̀̄̓̊̅͝ë̶̪̗̯̼̣̇̑̅́͋̆͘͝͠͠t̸̛͖͚̤̰̿̓̊͗͊͋̀̃̈́̈́̏̋͑ë̵̠̭̗́͗̐̊̉͘̚͠r̸̡͈͉͋̇̅̽̓̔̓͐̍̆̋̉̂͘̕n̴̲̱̦͔̘̖̯̥̲͇̬͕͋̍̋ǎ̸̟͎̲͚̜̳̼̗͓̲̓̈́̄̀̆͘̚͝ͅľ̶̮̼͖ ̵̨̠̪̖͉͕̻̙̣͓͔́̓̿̃e̶͉͍̯͓̞̥͉̋ÿ̵̛̪͎͔̠̭͕̦́͗̀͑̌̋͌̒̋͝e̷̛̪͊̌̏̎̑͂͑̓̂̏͑̅̚͝ş̷̡̭̩͕̭̜͓͓̺͚͇̩͌̉ ̸̢͇͕̱̞̣̤̫̠̗̪͌̔͆͑͂͛̒́̓͒͘̚͠b̴̦̫̭͚̗̝̱̗͂͊͊̐͐͛̍̄̈́͊̕͠ì̸̡̛̩̰͈̖̼̹̱͉͉̮͕̫͎̈̊́̀̾̈́͘͜r̷̨̫̰̟̰̰̻̫͎͉̣͉͛̈̾̉̂̃͒̕͘͝ţ̵̩͎̣̭̠̖̝̗̭̀̈́̊́h̶̡̡̖̭̝̻̭̳̗̣͇̙͙͚͚̾͌͛ ̷̬̖̦͚̗̹̪̩̰̭͇̻͇̈́́̓̎̊̆̾̈́͠s̸̤̘̗̙̦̘̜̹̩͉̻̑ṫ̵̛̠̮̱̼̦̾̑͗͂̑̒̅̉̔ą̷͉̙͇̟͎͆̀́͒̓̐̍͐̈́̏̏͘̕͠r̵̢̨̧̧̫̥̗̟̱͎͇̥̄s̷̼̞̤͖͔̜͉̃͐̓͆̊̒ͅ and whose dark mind designs the clockwork jaws that devour galaxies. He is coming for you. We both are. You will not reject the m̸̢̧̢̡̨̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̖͔̗͔̺̳͔̖̥̮̺̝̤͚̰͙̩̰̞͇̼̣̖͓̘͓͓͍͔̗̤̺̹̙̗̗̝͉̝̜̺̬̹̱͍̬̦̜͈̙̬̺̼̠̞̩̜͍͓͍̲̘̬̜̙͙̫͓̘͇̫̪̻̥͇̞̳͈͇̪̼̪͈̬͚̌̏̽̓̈́͋̓̈́̓̒̌͌̈̊͊̀̆́̾̒̄̌̓̏̂͐͆͌̍̊͌̂̒̍̎̑͆̄͂̍̂̍̏̀̓͗͌̓̒̓̑́̎̈́̌̇̈́̓̄͆̔͋̽͊͗͛̊̊̾̍̌̍̓̆̏́́̋̊̑̍͌͐͋̒͛̉̎̓̽̀̃̔̊̓͑̽̃̓̓̽̂͗̊͑́̓̊̀̎̇̔̔͛͂̑̓̀̂͊̀͌͛̈́̂̾̋̈́͒̊̓͐͑̃̌̓̈̈̇͛̃̿̆́̓́̽́͊̐̃̍̿͛̽͂̔́͘̚̚̕͘͘̚͘̚͜͜͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝a̸̧̧̨̢̨̨̢̨̛̛͉̥͓̼̺͉͎̰̼͖̖̻̠̜͙̗̮̩̥̙̣͖͉̘̤̹̲̤̘̲͔͉̲̰͇̮͎͔͚͎̪̠̥͕̺̱̪͈̜̺͇̭̬͕͇͕͎͙̹͔̼̬̞̞̖̩̞̻͙̯̱̖̹̻͎͍̬͙̣̰͕̫̜͎͖͔͇̬̼̘̭̹̳̞̪͕̭̱̫͇͎̖̟͕̳̝̦͕͉͙͗͆͐̐͂̆̅̎̍͊̓̇̈̏̅̿̀̌̈́͋̀̎̈́̒̾̉̓̾̈́̒̐͗͒̍̔̀̉̌̀̿̍̌̊͑̾̋̒͌͘͘͘͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅͅḑ̴̨̢̢̧̨̨̨̧̢̨̨̡̧̧̧̡̡̧̨̡̢̡̛̛̛̲͕̲͔͙̙̯̲̥̲͙̗̠̥̱̬̝͎̱̠̮̪̙͖̺͖̣̫̜͉͎͉̙̹̖͖̻̱͇̩͍̲͕̺͇̭̳̼͉̩̦͍̟͎͙̙̗̟̯̹͎̰̥̩͎̘͖͎̬̞͔͚̦͉̱̞̳͙͚̫̝͓̠͙̠̻̹̦̙̺̖̻͕͍̖̳͓̳̻̫͖̤̦̜͈̪̻̻̲̬͎̠̟̭̘̪̭͙̲̝̯̟̩͚̝͓̞̥̫̫͓̥̗̦̘̻̙̘͈̜̞͎͇̯̙͕͉̦͎̙̹̩̱͉̣̯̻̖͉̪͛̓͑̋͒̔̇̋͊̆̾͑̌̆̈́̇̔͐̒́̀̉͌́͐͌̂̋̒̏̀͒̆͌̄̓̈̉̂͐̽͂̄͗̈́̽̿̓̋́̌͗͆̾̄͑̽̈́̀͊̀̊͐͌͒̇͋̈́̇̾͋̇́́̈́̀̾͗͋̄̏̿̋̔̑̑̋͊̔̂͑̅̿̽͊̓̌͌́̎̋̊̉̅̄͑̀̇̂́̐̎͂̈́͛͆̊̊̽̂̃̈́̀͐̋͗̅̃͋͂̈́̏͛͛̐̆́̍͊͂͛͗͛̇͆̊̔̋͌͛̓̿̉̌̈́̌͊̆͋̀̄̌͛͒͆͒̊̈́̀͂̔͒̏̅̽̅̈́͗̀́̊̈́̓̿͌͒̍̄̕͘̕̚̚̕̚͘͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅņ̴̡̡̢̧̡̢̨͖͚͖̲̰̹̱͚͔͔̲͕̖̱̝̺̼͍̻̳̲̖̭̲͉̯̗̦͈̜̦̺̳͚̣̬̦̳̭̺͈̦̥̖͙͓̥̦̣̮̪̺͉͖̺͔̜͍̯̥̫̩̯̹̤̯̙̦̤̹̹͇̫͎̝̺͖̠̫̻̫̻̼̲̮̣̬͓̰̔̈́͋͛͊͒͑͑̇̄͒̈́̏̌̐̀͐̆͊̇̄̔̇́͐̾̓͌̅̋͛̋͋̃̅͂̓̔͛̈́́͘̕̚͜͜͜͠͝e̷̡̨̢̧̧̡̨̢̨̨̢̡̧̢̛̛̛̛̗̟̫͙͕͖̝̩̱̗̪̩̻͎̖̙̖͓̩̲̲̯̟̜̳̬̤̺͉͙̱̼̳̺̯̩̬̼͍̻̹͉̟̲̘̟͚̣̥̠͈̫̮̞̣̩͉͕̟̮͖̲̗̲͎̱͓̳̜̣̠̖̱͓̝̩̟͈͚̹̘͔̯͓̻̳̜͍͇͍͚̞̝̞̱͎̲̲̟̬̭͙̝͕͚̯̞̺͓̲͔̬̎̇͂̄̈́́̿̅̈̃̇͋͊͆̏̓̔̿͋͌̀̔͊̐̂͐̒̈̎̇͒̋̔̽̈́́̊̄͐̓́̈́͂͑̈́̈̓̒̆̊̍̉̄̐̄͛̑̂̐̈͛̒͗̆̇͒̏͗̓͒͆́̀̃̆̿̇͗̒̄́̉́̎̓̾̑̄̎͊̆̑̍͌̆̄͆͛̌̃́͊́̎̑̊̔̒̓͑̅͆̔̇͐́͒̚̕̕̕͘̕̕̕̚͘͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅs̶̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̻̖̝̼̙͙̺̙͈͈̯̖̞̼͕̜͕̖͙̹͉̖̜̝͙̦͎̜̺̟̭̘͓͇̺̖͖͚̹̗͉̲͕̙̙̥̬̦͈̹̬͎͕̠̟̜͓̟̝̰͉̳̭͓̬͂̂̌̐̇̅͊̊͐̓̈́̄͐̎̀͛͑͆̃̔͊̒͂̊̏̀̓͐͒̉̐̽̉̾͋́́́͊͋̀̎͋͒̐̍͌͌̂̂̈́͑̇̅̑͂̓́̑͑͂̒͂̊́͆̽̄̒̇̂̾̇̍̿̑̇͌̂͌́͆̑́̌̊͊̀̋̂̂̊͆̄͑̌̌̈͋̐̽̎͆̏͆̊̌̏̉̂̍͋̒̌̄̀̋̆̓̓́̌̆͂͂̓͋̔͌̒͗̄̑̓̒̅̽͌̽̚̚̕̚̚̚̚͘̚̚̕͘̕͜͜͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͝s̷̡̢̧̨̡̭̯̯̱̗̞̟̹̼̼͎̲͉̤̭̲̜̝̟̼̻̺͕̗̺͓̝̭̣͇͖̤̝̹͖̟͓̰͎̪͔̗̦̮̦̹̩̗̞͖̘͙̙͓̙̺͈̤͓̯̘͖̬͍̼̝̬̬̩̑̏̐̇̒̽̍̋̍͗̿̃͛̍̐̋̏̚͘̚͘͘̕͘͜͜͠͠...

[Image: 6061853899452580872_1.png]

(Cute Cthulhu says Tin had the best campaign, so he won't be devoured.)
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

The results may be seen in full in the following spreadsheet (with the exception of Craziest). If anything is wrong I both take full responsibility for it and will hand it over to someone more competent to fix, because this took forever. Love you all!

Results spreadsheet
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
[-] The following 2 users Like Seraph's post:
  • Poppy, Volaworand

Thanks for the exceptional EC work, Erinor.

Legislator | Local Councilor | Aspiring TSP Curmudgeon
Messages archived by the Ministry Of the Regal Executive - Bureaucratic Services

[-] The following 1 user Likes Volaworand's post:
  • Poppy

Congratulations to all the Winners!
Former Cabinet Advisor
Former Minister of Military Affairs
Proud Citizen and Legislator of the South Pacific.
Nation in the South Pacific- Asia and Pacific.
Soldier in the South Pacific Special Force.
[-] The following 2 users Like Asia and Pacific's post:
  • Poppy, Seraph

Congratulations to all of the winners!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Royaltica's post:
  • Seraph