We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Criminal Complaint (charge someone with a crime under the Criminal Code) Legality of potatoes lawsuit with a side of pecktosand the prime minister being

High Court of the South Pacific
Case Submission

Your Honours,

I, XpectLOL, respectfully submit the following case for consideration by the High Court. I hereby state that the information within this submission is true, to the best of my knowledge, and that there is no malicious intent or vexatious nature to it. I further promise to make myself available to any future questions or request from the Court in order to ensure that this case is fairly considered.

Nation: Testlandia

Reference Name: Legality of potatoes lawsuit with a side of pecktosand the prime minister being gay

Description: The Prime minister is guilty of treason - don’t charge me with viabfjrnfi charges HAHA

Question: Is the guy who runs this operation guilty of treason

Notice of Thread Closure

Please refrain from spamming or submitting cases of a frivolous nature. Repeated submission of frivolous cases may be subject to criminal proceedings.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System