We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Poll: How well do you think you'll do in the Fellowship Programme?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Beautifully!
50.00%
1 50.00%
Well enough.
50.00%
1 50.00%
I don't know.
0%
0 0%
Eh.
0%
0 0%
Bad.
0%
0 0%
Horribly.
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fellowship Programme - Sign In Here!

Hi there!

Please sign in here if you are with the Fellowship Programme, and if you want explain a bit about what you expect to do and what interested you the most when you applied for the Programme.

Welcome!
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I'm drunk. Hi.
The Third Imperium
Journalist, South Pacific Independent News Network (SPINN)

Provost, Magisterium
Sergeant, East Pacific Sovereign Army
Journalist, East Pacific News Service

Foreign Affairs Minister, The West Pacific

Hey Smile
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice

Hello

Hi guys, welcome to the Ministry of Regional Affairs!
I'd like to hear a bit more about what interests each of you, from the options that were listed in the Fellowship Programme thread. I remember PhDre mentioned an interest in the Communications Bureau, so I'm thinking perhaps he can write for the Southern Journal. What about GE and Punchwood?
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Cultural Development Bureau Number 1. I was in The TSP Official Regional Games and I enjoyed it a lot despite some raiders having a look about. So I would like to help make them and keep them safe from raiders.

Communications and Integration Bureau Number 3. I do like polities as you may or may not have noticed and English had all ways been my best subject. I was also good at Modern Studies so I think I might be able to do a good job.

Those were the ones I liked the look of. As I said I enjoyed the last games we had and I have always been good at English and have always like modern studies. Out of tow two of them I would much rather do the first one but as long as I do something I'm fine Smile

Fantastic!

Here is what we are going to do, Punchwood. Right now the planning thread for the Regional Games is in the private Cabinet Office, because I wouldn't want staff members to miss the chance to participate. If you had access to it then you would know all about the challenges and how to solve them. However, there are two things you can do regarding festivals:
  • During the Games, we want to have a special Festival Pavilion in the forum, with some games and LB&G-style thread. It would be awesome if you could discuss with Arbiter and Henn about having a nice and active Festival Pavilion.
  • There is a chance we might organise a join festival with the North Pacific at some point in the next one or two months. If that does happen, you'll be there as part of the organising staff.
We are pretty much done with the first issue of the Southern Journal, but I want to get going with the second issue as soon as possible. I will start a thread for the second issue, and I would like for you to bring me an idea for an article or an opinion column, about some interesting issue affecting the region. If you actually write the article then it would be even better.

Any questions you might have?

Legal Resources:

I posted in the Southern Journal II thread. /crossthread
The Third Imperium
Journalist, South Pacific Independent News Network (SPINN)

Provost, Magisterium
Sergeant, East Pacific Sovereign Army
Journalist, East Pacific News Service

Foreign Affairs Minister, The West Pacific

(09-03-2014, 05:30 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: Fantastic!

Here is what we are going to do, Punchwood. Right now the planning thread for the Regional Games is in the private Cabinet Office, because I wouldn't want staff members to miss the chance to participate. If you had access to it then you would know all about the challenges and how to solve them. However, there are two things you can do regarding festivals:
  • During the Games, we want to have a special Festival Pavilion in the forum, with some games and LB&G-style thread. It would be awesome if you could discuss with Arbiter and Henn about having a nice and active Festival Pavilion.
  • There is a chance we might organise a join festival with the North Pacific at some point in the next one or two months. If that does happen, you'll be there as part of the organising staff.
We are pretty much done with the first issue of the Southern Journal, but I want to get going with the second issue as soon as possible. I will start a thread for the second issue, and I would like for you to bring me an idea for an article or an opinion column, about some interesting issue affecting the region. If you actually write the article then it would be even better.

Any questions you might have?

Nothing really if you could give me a message in NS when you make the thread for the Southern Journal that would help and when I should start talking to Arbiter and Henn that would be a great help Smile

The thread is already posted here in the Private Office! You should PM Arbiter and Henn right away, since the Games at set to begin this Sunday.

Legal Resources: