We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

End of Term Address

PRESS RELEASE

[Image: defence-line-color@900w.png?raw=trueg]

END OF TERM ADDRESS - PROMOTION ANNOUNCEMENT

From the desk of the Minister, 18 June 2021

Fellow South Pacificans, honorable members of the SPSF,

I want to start this address by saying how thankful I’ve been to serve as Minister of Defense for these past four months. When I took over from Phoenix, it’s safe to say the Ministry was quite sleepy. She did amazing work but was sidelined for quite a while, and there was some work to do. I was the only consistent updater for a while, but in the last four months the SPSF has blossomed into one of the most active and well-trained organizations in the world.

I welcome the change Minister-elect HumanSanity has promised: much of his term will focus on media, outreach, and culture, things the SPSF could definitely use a lot more of. So as I leave this office and transition into the role of Prime Minister, I want to thank each and every one of you for the work you have done in making this possible. We saw the Tidal Force rise from the grave, we saw a huge increase in speed and efficiency of training, and we saw the first steps toward creating an SPSF that is not only a consistent update presence, but one that has an actual presence within its own regional community.

Finally, as my last official act in my capacity as Minister of Defense, I’m proud to announce the promotions of two outstanding Soldiers. HumanSanity and Luca have exceeded every standard of excellence the SPSF sets in their short time with us, and have absolutely flown through their leadership training. The assent of the General Corps has been given, so it is my pleasure and honor to promote both of them to Officer of the SPSF. This merely makes official what has long been the case: their leadership and consistent dedication to the cause of defending is admirable and I know they will continue to go above and beyond for the SPSF in their new roles. Congratulations to the SPSF’s newest Officers!

It has truly been the honor of my career to serve the Coalition as Minister of Defense and I’m looking forward to the next chapter of the SPSF under HumanSanity’s leadership.

LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

Witchcraft and Sorcery
Minister of Defense
Prime Minister-Elect

Witchcraft and Sorcery

Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense. Formerly many things in other regions. Defender. Ideologue. he/they.

Thank you for your service as MoD, W&S Smile . I look forward to your incoming term as our Prime Minister!