We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[CLASSIFIED] Our wages

[Image: bp3r7ot.png]
Casefile:22.5.18.25.18.5.23.1.12 Classification:A1Z26
Warning: This thread is classified, any non-cabinet member viewing this thread can and will be banjected and taken to court. (Even with the Whistleblower Protection Act)
Proceed at our own risks.
It has come to discussion when I was talking to Moon about my resignation, we cabinet members aren't paid enough to work this (while honorable) labor intensive job. In fact, as you'll know we aren't paid at all... not even a single Drama Llama. This matter is obviously more important than than anything, as such it's very urgent. So urgent that we should cease all cabinet activity and start actively debate about this. Any suggestions on how to correct this unholy mistake is needed. I'm considering that the cabinet should call a Great Council to amend the charter in it's entirety to include something about our pay. I'd hate for the next Minister of Culture to see this injustice.
[-] The following 2 users Like Tin the Free's post:
  • HumanSanity, Moon

Umm... Tin... this isn't the cabinet office

what have you done

Witchcraft and Sorcery

Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense. Formerly many things in other regions. Defender. Ideologue. he/they.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Witchcraft and Sorcery's post:
  • Tin the Free

(08-05-2021, 04:08 PM)Witchcraft and Sorcery Wrote: Umm... Tin... this isn't the cabinet office

what have you done

Well, this is just a snip of it. All the people reading this has been/will be taken out. No-one else will never knew what happened in the real conversation... I live at [DATA EXPUNGED], Germany City, East Germany.

Anyways thinking again, and we should continue this thing... Let's [REDACTED].
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO PUT HERE

distributes pitchforks and torches among Cabinet members